* group purchase in pune *

VivekM

Purpose for this thread is to get discount :licklips: on LCD/LED/Plasma TV purchase. We will make list of users planning to purchase TV in next 10 Days. (Doesnt matter which company- :rolleyes: LG, Samsung or Panasonic)
We will make summary & then approach some dealers. So... any potential buyers in Pune? :cool:

i think i have to drop plasma plan .. .there is too much hassle after buying plasma

well im not promoting LCD/LEDS but these are the problems of plasma i came across while reading various forums

IR, Dancing green pixels, Dead pixels, stuck pixels, replacement time, doing color wash ( white wash?) after every set period , running break in slides ? , can not play HD content from USB (pk550) , firmware upgrade ?

I have to keep watch on these issues

Means I & shreeps, only 2 buyers for 50pk550 from pune now.
But note that-
Purpose for this thread is to get discount on LCD/LED/Plasma TV purchase. We will make list of users planning to purchase TV in next 10 Days. (Doesnt matter which company- LG, Samsung or Panasonic)

ah vivek , i just dropped the plan to buy plasma , you dropped me out totally lol

Last edited:
There are a group of us also wanting to buy Tv's but think it is better to wait for the festival offers ....which are just around the bend!

well im not promoting LCD/LEDS but these are the problems of plasma i came across while reading various forums

IR, Dancing green pixels, Dead pixels, stuck pixels, replacement time, doing color wash ( white wash?) after every set period , running break in slides ? , can not play HD content from USB (pk550) , firmware upgrade ?

I have to keep watch on these issues

No pain no gain now imagine u get a piece without any issues wont you be ready ....

just curious what is the biggest CRT model available any one know :rolleyes:

ah vivek , i just dropped the plan to buy plasma , you dropped me out totally lol...... anyways

Who dropped?:confused: I am saying that it is not necessary to buy 50pk550. Any Hifivian in Pune want buy any model, we will go in group & ask for discount. :D . Please final your model as early as possible.

No pain no gain now imagine u get a piece without any issues wont you be ready ....

just curious what is the biggest CRT model available any one know :rolleyes:

yes i will be, not CRT lol .. plasma one

Last edited:
There are a group of us also wanting to buy Tv's but think it is better to wait for the festival offers ....which are just around the bend!

Location- Edge of reality.
Which state? :lol:

How many people are in the group?

n_thacker has got very attractive corporate deal for 50pk550.
Interested people from Pune please PM me.

I'm interested in buying 2 tvs

1) Panasonic TH-P46U20D

2) Either Panasonic TH-P42X20D or a 42" Samsung LCD

I wud'nt mind joining the group for additional discounts.

Why don't you consider LG 50pk550 for plasma? We got quote of 61k from pune. And 1 Hifivian is trying to get it at 55k in corporate deal in Bombay. Of course if you choose any other plasma it is no problem.

Why don't you consider LG 50pk550 for plasma? We got quote of 61k from pune. And 1 Hifivian is trying to get it at 55k in corporate deal in Bombay. Of course if you choose any other plasma it is no problem.

Do they match up to the PQ of the panasonic? I remember seeing it side by side to the Panasonic at a showroom the the image was dull compared to the Panasonic... I'm not sure if the settings were different but when i asked the sales guy he said they have the same setting.

im holding my decision to buy LG plasma due to some quality issues from LG , may be next month. Meanwhile hunt is on for LED. any suggestion ?

Last edited:
Ya,me to in exactly the same situation as you Csczero,am considering LG LE5500-42Inches,PQ is awesome

Keep me out from plasma deal

I've decided to go for 42 " LED

got confused for there are too many issues with LG plasma at the moment.

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back