* group purchase in pune *

50k550 is the best plasma TV in 60 to 80k budget -According to me and many Hifivians.
Selection of TV depends upon your viewing distance, features you are looking for, what content you are going to watch, light conditions while viewing etc.
I always though that Samsung has best LCD / LED TVs and Panasonic has best plasma TV's.
But after joining hifivision understood that I was wrong.
You have to find out which TV fits in your requirements.
First select requirements then brand.
usually we first select brand which is wrong.

Vivek,

Everything is done, just need to find out from him abt payment for outstation guys in pune & B'lore. Awaiting his reply for the same.

Nikhil

Hi,

Would that be Cash payment or he is willing to give on EMI as well?

Did you also check if Model is available? I am from Dombivli, Thane

n_thacker is looking for 50pk550 corporate deal.
For other models we will make summary for group purchase.

I visited Baner road LG shopee but they were not having PK550 on display but they said that they will be geting this on Wednesday and will be available for demo. So anybody interested in taking a demo for that can visit the shop there. They quoted quite high price(65K) for that.
/A

Why don't you consider LG 50pk550 for plasma? We got quote of 61k from pune. And 1 Hifivian is trying to get it at 55k in corporate deal in Bombay. Of course if you choose any other plasma it is no problem.

Vivek,
Where you got he quote of 61K for 50K550 in Pune?
/A

hey Vivek,

Wats the latest on the group purchase. Have u'll decided where to buy it from. One of my Tv's is definitely gonna be a Panasonic but i'm still open to another brand for the other set. Incase u'll r goin to a showroom to check out the models i wud like to join u guys... Let me know..

hey Vivek,

Wats the latest on the group purchase. Have u'll decided where to buy it from. One of my Tv's is definitely gonna be a Panasonic but i'm still open to another brand for the other set. Incase u'll r goin to a showroom to check out the models i wud like to join u guys... Let me know..

Group buy didn't worked out for me.
Purchased 50pk550 at 60k
Installation tomorrow at 1pm

You can plan group purchase with-
csczero mailalok shreeps and some other forum members.
I request somebody from Pune to take charge of this forum and organize group purchase.
Thank you all.

Group buy didn't worked out for me.
Purchased 50pk550 at 60k
Installation tomorrow at 1pm

You can plan group purchase with-
csczero mailalok shreeps and some other forum members.
I request somebody from Pune to take charge of this forum and organize group purchase.
Thank you all.

Congratulations vivek .. Great ... :clapping:

Waiting for your first hand impressions :licklips:

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back