HFV Pune meet

A meet would be great. Long time since we last met at Soundscape at Aundh. We can prepare a google spreadsheet to gauge interest and decide on the dates.

Hope you guys plan 1 in November as having it in December might clash with the mumbai one.

Usual suspects - Viki, Ruenigma, Flash, Sonosphere all are very quiet for a while now, hope they are part of this pune meet as well

:)

Present, Sir.

Glad to hear that :)

Pls catch the rest of the pune gang & finalise the date pls !!!! We need to fix it ASAP so that it does not clash with our meet which will be most probably on Dec'16 2012. Will be starting the thread on it within a day or 2.

Glad to hear that :)

Pls catch the rest of the pune gang & finalise the date pls !!!! We need to fix it ASAP so that it does not clash with our meet which will be most probably on Dec'16 2012. Will be starting the thread on it within a day or 2.

Eagerly waiting to know.:D

Can we meet of the 17th/18th??? 24th/25th might clash with my work schedule

Great to hear that, just4kix & mbhangui :) Waiting for the rest to respond. Viki, Flash, Ruenigma, Sonosphere, Askii, Sachin, Brajendu & any other punekar/mumbaikar/navimumbaikar who would like to join :D

Guys please can it be on Sunday/ as saturday is working day for me and shure for many.
Aha! You must become the change agent in your company and make it shift to the internationally accepted 40 hr/week, 5 days a week schedule. :)

Ok. Sunday is fine with me.

17th/18th seems okay for me too. BTW, where is the venue? Any address for me to further consider.

17th doesn't work for me, 18th is ok, and anytime later in Nov/Dec is ok too. If we wanna do 18th, may I suggest my place again, as time may be too short to find another place.

Viki

Back