Himedia HD900B

Looks like himedia corp is working on some more modificiations to the 900D model. Interested buyers better wait till the full and final version is launched.

Iboum site says nov 11.

Looks like himedia corp is working on some more modificiations to the 900D model. Interested buyers better wait till the full and final version is launched.

Iboum site says nov 11.

I'm talking to them via alibaba as I write. Getting all the info, as I'm bulk buyer :D

Good specs. It says frame sequential wont work for 3D. Thats the biggest let down I believe.

More Specifications, I'm ready to do GO with the company directly, if anyone wants so. But I need to know how many pieces I should expect from this forum. :)

hd900a.jpg

hd900b.jpg

For now it is a region locked one. Himedia is trying to come out with a region free version , mostly 900D is a work in progress version. I would not recommend buying it.

@Kittu - you never know. they are giving me good price. I have ordered sample of 900A and 900B..will see how much duty I get charged.

Can the 900D version (with BD Rom) be used as a Blu Ray player?
Yes it can be used. But they are not ready at all to sell 900C and 900D overseas. That means it has to be purchased indirectly through a agent for the above models. They want to sell 900A and 900B right now as they have good amount of production done for the same.

Dont expect it before 2nd week of November. (900C or 900D)

900A and 900B huge quantities available.

Last edited:
For now it is a region locked one. Himedia is trying to come out with a region free version , mostly 900D is a work in progress version. I would not recommend buying it.

Yes it can be used. But they are not ready at all to sell 900C and 900D overseas. That means it has to be purchased indirectly through a agent for the above models. They want to sell 900A and 900B right now as they have good amount of production done for the same.

Dont expect it before 2nd week of November. (900C or 900D)

900A and 900B huge quantities available.

Thanks guys. I'm not in a hurry. If their products are good, I dont mind waiting a couple of months for it. The other option is the Kaiboer, which sells a region free blu ray player + media player at 19.5k (approx). Any sense on which one may be better?

I'd not recommend spending more than 10k on any media player. Any thing above or close to 20k ,one should think of building a htpc or invest little more money and buy a player like Oppo or Dune HD max.

Just my 2 cents.

I've purchased this (900B) for $170 (inclusive of DHL shipping) lets see how much duty I get charged :) .

I've purchased this (900B) for $170 (inclusive of DHL shipping) lets see how much duty I get charged :) .
That would be 26.849% of the amount. Customs will be applied either on the invoice amount if it is not devalued purposefully to save customs (done mostly on items imported from China). If yes, they have an approximate fair price of all products, they would apply on that amount.

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back