Hisense to launch it's range of tvs in india.

soumyajit92

Hisense is finally coming to India this year in march. Any idea on what the pricing would be? Also how reliable is this news source?

or is it going to be another TCL story?

Last edited:
Looks like they will be going for the OnePlus TV segment in the range of 65k-70k.

Bring the H9F at 70k and i'll be happy to pay for it. And if they do, they are going to make a lot of money. But what really would piss me or any one like me off is that if they treat India like a waste management plan to move their substandard products all in the name of "budget" , more so because most of us "naive" Indians. Look at TCL for example. I'm saying this because as per this report H8F is confirmed, and that's like two years old already. I'm really hoping they aren't planning to launch two years old flagships as current flagships in India at mid range prices. Who knows, they may even get away with it.

Bring the H9F at 70k and i'll be happy to pay for it. And if they do, they are going to make a lot of money. But what really would piss me or any one like me off is that if they treat India like a waste management plan to move their substandard products all in the name of "budget" , more so because most of us "naive" Indians. Look at TCL for example. I'm saying this because as per this report H8F is confirmed, and that's like two years old already. I'm really hoping they aren't planning to launch two years old flagships as current flagships in India at mid range prices. Who knows, they may even get away with it.

We are never going to get USA pricing because of taxes and overall volumes, if Hisense can launch the best TVs in that particular price segment than that's good enough for me. How does H8F compare with Oneplus TV? What if they price it at 60k? So, it all depends on what pricing they can hit.

Expecting duel cell uled xd in launching stage .Will be proove how sirious they're for indian market.

We are never going to get USA pricing because of taxes and overall volumes, if Hisense can launch the best TVs in that particular price segment than that's good enough for me. How does H8F compare with Oneplus TV? What if they price it at 60k? So, it all depends on what pricing they can hit.
ofc we'll never get usa pricing, that would be 34k in usa for 55 inch H9F. Im asking make it below 70k, even at that price it's a deal. Make your profit here, but don't launch your c category products in the name of budget like TCL.

ofc we'll never get usa pricing, that would be 34k in usa for 55 inch H9F. Im asking make it below 70k, even at that price it's a deal. Make your profit here, but don't launch your c category products in the name of budget like TCL.

Smart enthusiast user base leads to better products for all. Consider the fact that LG is actively trying to refine their OLED product and even including options to make home calibration easier. How many user have the equipment at home to calibrate? Small proportion, but an active on internet and vocal user base.

I have suggested months ago too that we should band together and use the power of internet to force these companies to launch better products at a reasonable cost; did anyone listen? No.

We the enthusiast user base itself isn't enthusiastic about doing anything, we'll continue getting shit products. Even if we can band together and form a advocacy group of 20-30 people, we can raise a PR shitstorm for each brand. They rely on tech websites, FB promotions and Twitter. This group can target the comment section and give the information that non-enthusiasts don't have along with shaming these companies. 9-10 comments and comment chains on each post or promotion video that they put out, and we'll be reaching thousands of people.

Vu for example has been launching TVs made by Hisense based on their outdated and cheap models since years and pretending they are innovating and shaking up the market.

Without unity, we can't do anything.

VU were selling Hisense Tv's in India after re-branding ofcourse, so may be they had a fallout or Hisense sensed bigger profit by going individually, I will not be surprised if they sell similar models as was sold by VU in India, you cannot expect USA models to be launched in India anytime soon.

I agree, lets see what price range they are going to target, i think they will be going for that 65k-70k target based on their statements that "We will compete in Mid-Range".

VU were selling Hisense Tv's in India after re-branding ofcourse, so may be they had a fallout or Hisense sensed bigger profit by going individually, I will not be surprised if they sell similar models as was sold by VU in India, you cannot expect USA models to be launched in India anytime soon.

Naah, B2B supply of panels will not hinge on such pettiness, you have Samsung supplying half the smartphone world with things like ram, screens and SSD storage. Hisense would have seen all these brands launching in India within last 2 years and thought of making a splash before the market gets totally saturated.

And it is good that VU will feel some responsibility after this as they have already shown that by launching 500 nits brightness and 40 watt soundbar TV in 35000 range for 55 inches. All the models like TCL/Iffalcon/VU etc had 270-300 nits brightness TVs in this range with no soundbar:

while 500 nits of brightness is certainly welcome but just brightness doesn't mean anything when handing a HDR scene, but the tone mapping and picture processing does and that takes years of experience in the field of panel technology and R&D which i doubt VU has.

For an example today i took demo of lg sm8600 and panasonic gx800 and even though gx800 has around 420nits of peak brightness, HDR content looked miles ahead of the LG one. I mean i was literally mind blown looking at the difference.

Avoid china product,we don't know how long the virus remain live without vessel.some countries totally banned china goods.so be careful.

Avoid china product,we don't know how long the virus remain live without vessel.some countries totally banned china goods.so be careful.
The coronavirus can stay alive for 2 days without host(body of human being, birds, mammal) in the best optimal conditions. The chances of the virus surviving a transit of 2 days on the surface of package is very very low, but nothing is proved so yeah don't import stuff from china.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back