Hisense TVs India Price and availability - Blocked by Hisense!

Just read H9G review this is an outstanding tv for the price.just look at the specs 10000+ contrast ratio.can reach 1700+ nits peak brightness,has wide color gamut and excellent response time for gaming.

This will be the best value tv for sure if its get launch around 1lac fro 65 inch.This tv has flagship specs while costing half. There are few minor drawbacks such as out of the box poor colour accuracy,slightly birghter PQ curve and missing HDMI 2.1 features.

But seriously you can not complain because of its cost. This is seriously the best option of most of the people.Rtings has rated it better than 950H which is Sonys flagship LCD this year.

Guys can any one start a separate thread, one for H8G and another for H9G rebrands in India with an informative opening post with all the specs and review links of Rtings, AVforums etc

Guys can any one start a separate thread, one for H8G and another for H9G rebrands in India with an informative opening post with all the specs and review links of Rtings, AVforums etc
Nice Idea a dedicated thread for all rebranded Tv's being sold in India.

We don't know what model it is yet.
Does the model number matter.Look at the specs.The Tv is more than good enough for the price.

What are you talking? Which Toshiba? Where? 65 inch qled at 60k?
I did not say QLED.I am saying there is a better alternative by toshiba and its likely that it will share many of the same components of H8G if not all because the both the tvs are manufactured by same company.

Also QLED is overhyped by Samsung.A 700nits Non QLED tv is always better than a 400-500nits QLED.

Does the model number matter.Look at the specs.The Tv is more than good enough for the price.

I did not say QLED.I am saying there is a better alternative by toshiba and its likely that it will share many of the same components of H8G if not all because the both the tvs are manufactured by same company.

Also QLED is overhyped by Samsung.A 700nits Non QLED tv is always better than a 400-500nits QLED.
I agree,QLED is just still LCD TV.One should focus on other aspects like brightness,contrast, Local dimming,refresh rate etc

Yes you got it right. If you go online through your television set you can't bypass automatic updates and in most cases than not the updates degrades the picture quality, messing with local dimming algorithm. You can still use online services but just through TV OS but with some external streaming device connected through HDMI port.
Watch this as an example. There are tons of posts and videos talking about updates degrading their sets picture quality. Planned obsolescence is a thing in electronics industries.
Cool! Got you! Update on the mail I had sent regarding u8080. Still no reply after 4 days! I have sent a second one, if they don't reply in 2 days I'm gonna escalate it. Can't believe they don't reply to a general query in 4 days.

Yes you r right 700nits non qled tv is better than 400nits qled. But 700nits qled is much better than 700 nits no qled. Hisense U7QF is a 700nits qled tv.So I don’t think toshiba is a better alternative than hisense qled tv.

Yes you r right 700nits non qled tv is better than 400nits qled. But 700nits qled is much better than 700 nits no qled. Hisense U7QF is a 700nits qled tv.So I don’t think toshiba is a better alternative than hisense qled tv.
Actually it is. qled is used to widen the color coverage(color gamut) of the TV and looking at the DCI-P3 coverage of H8F and H8G it's same. H8G even with qled doesn't improve upon the color coverage of H8F and H8F have even better contrast and brightness compared to H8G. So H8F(rebranded Toshiba U7980) will be a better bet than Hisense U7QF. Add to that 3 years warranty on Toshiba it's a steal.

Cool! Got you! Update on the mail I had sent regarding u8080. Still no reply after 4 days! I have sent a second one, if they don't reply in 2 days I'm gonna escalate it. Can't believe they don't reply to a general query in 4 days.
This is disappointing. I plan to buy the set on the first sale, and going by the rave reviews it's getting in the AV community I just can't wait. Please share if you receive any update.

IMO it makes no sense to spend 20-25K for a tv which is going to perform same for 99% of the time.If someone has a budget of 85k then the best option will be to wait for Toshiba U8080.Its better to spend 1L on that tv than spending 85-90K on Hisense U7QF

Back