HOME THEATRE SETUP HELP

vivekgolecha

Hello guys!!
I am looking for options for my home theatre room of size 23*17 feet . I already have a spec list provided by my architect, but need more suggestions as you guys are as good as pro's.

Budget : 14-16

Projector: BENQ 4k ULTRA HD
Screen: ACOUSTIC PERFORATED SCREEN - 4K HIGH GAIN
Avr: YAMAHA WITH DOLBY ATMOS
Speakers : REVEL 893 INWALL (3) , B1 SUBWOOFER (2) , REVEL W283 INWALL (6) , REVEL C763L ANGLED (2)
NAS Drive: Storage capacity 10 TB
TATA Sky Hd+ .

I would suggest Sony or JVC projectors (4K)

You may ask the brand of screen, Grandview or Elite can be considered.

Check the model of Yamaha AVR, you may consider Marantz receiver if you are planning to listen to music as well.
It is better to go for AV Processor (like Marantz 8805) and Power Amp (Emotiva/Marantz) separatists route at this budget for better performance.

If you prefer in-wall speakers you can consider KEF as well. Even though flush mounted in-wall speakers looks good, flexibility will be less as you may not be able to tow-in towards the sweet spot of listening area. Typically they have less depth and bass effect is considered to be less compared to a ported speaker. If you are going to listen to music, floor standing towers can be considered. Typically works better than bookshelf+subwoofer combo for music, but if they can be integrated well you may not notice much difference.

You may also consider Ultra HD (4K) Disc player which can also play media files from network. At present the content available from Amazon, Netflix etc. can't match the quality fo 4K disc when it comes to Audio.

Depending on the diagonal screen size, and if the projector in contention is capable of higher lumen output, then consider an Acoustically transparent screen.. Acoustically transparent screen (Woven Fabric - Spandex) seem to be better than perforated screen.. Plz google on this topic.. Also fabric are low gain screen (0.6 - 0.7) and offer great viewing angles..

Hello guys!!
I am looking for options for my home theatre room of size 23*17 feet . I already have a spec list provided by my architect, but need more suggestions as you guys are as good as pro's.

Budget : 14-16

Projector: BENQ 4k ULTRA HD
Avr: YAMAHA WITH DOLBY ATMOS
Speakers : REVEL 893 INWALL (3) , B1 SUBWOOFER (2) , REVEL W283 INWALL (6) , REVEL C763L ANGLED (2)
NAS Drive: Storage capacity 10 TB
TATA Sky Hd+ .

If you have higher budget Please do consider Sony VPL -VW295 ES native 4k projector which has good reviews and user feedback.Also JVC 4k pj.
Spekers KEF or dali phantorm or oberon inwall series can be checked.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back