How Good/Bad is Micromax Micromax 40T2820FHD?

Yesterday I saw 40 inch Micromax side by side with Samsung at Spencer. Very little difference in picture quality. Also SD content did not look bad, actually quite OK.

Was tempted since they were offering interest free EMI but decided to do more research and then buy.

Which Spencer? South city or Gariahat?
Please PM me

I recently picked up the 50" Micromax TV. I previously had a Videocon 32" LED 3D TV.

Verdict - This 50incher is huge and an absolute beauty. Couldn't find any difference from my previous TV, in-fact its much better. SD content is not bad. But 780p and 1080p is truly amazing to watch on this TV. Sound, I use me home theater. Definitely WFM!

Cheers...

I recently picked up the 50" Micromax TV. I previously had a Videocon 32" LED 3D TV.

Verdict - This 50incher is huge and an absolute beauty. Couldn't find any difference from my previous TV, in-fact its much better. SD content is not bad. But 780p and 1080p is truly amazing to watch on this TV. Sound, I use me home theater. Definitely WFM!

Cheers...

Is it Micromax 50B5000 ? or any other model ?

Hello everyone,

I bought the 40 inch full HD Micromax 40T2820FHD and it is definitely worth the cost. I had been listening to some good reviews from some of my colleagues and went ahead and bought it. Full HD movies are awesome to watch on it. It is unable to play movies with DTS sound tracks other than that it is a great TV for that price :)

Bobby

Hello everyone,

I bought the 40 inch full HD Micromax 40T2820FHD and it is definitely worth the cost. I had been listening to some good reviews from some of my colleagues and went ahead and bought it. Full HD movies are awesome to watch on it. It is unable to play movies with DTS sound tracks other than that it is a great TV for that price :)

Bobby

From where did you buy it?
and cost?

Even I am planning to get a second TV. Looking for a cheap option mostly for SD content.

2 models of Micromax 40" is available for 24K.

Micromax 40T2810FHD 101 cm (40) LED TV
Micromax 40T2820FHD 101 cm (40) LED TV

When comparing the specification as available on flipkart, I can see the difference in contast ratio only.

Contrast Ratio 3000000:1 `5000:1

I can't find any other differences. Can anyone guide me which one is suitable and is there really any 'noticeable' difference between the two models.

When comparing the specification as available on flipkart, I can see the difference in contast ratio only.

Do not go by advertised contrast ratios, since one may be static (the smaller one) and the other one may be dynamic (the higher one) but essentially in two TVs in same price range I would not like to believe that there would be ample difference in contrast ratio or any perspective thereafter.
Contrast Ratio: Are Manufacturer's Specs Important?

You should compare specs on manufacturer website to be doubly sure especially in terms of connectivity options or year of publish.

Just ordered a Micromax 40T2820FHD 101 cm (40) LED TV from flipkart.

Price was 22990
Discount - Exchange on old CRT 1500
Further discount 1000
10% off on HDFC card.

Actual amount paid 19391. The deal looks really good. :yahoo::clapping:

Received the Micromax 40T2820FHD today. Installation will take two days. However, I will not wall mount it, so was trying to get the base installation by myself.

I am unable to attach the base clamp with the buttom of the TV but UNABLE to attach the clamp with the base plate. Search for installation procedure, manuals and videos but couldn't find anything.

Please help.

Received the Micromax 40T2820FHD today. Installation will take two days. However, I will not wall mount it, so was trying to get the base installation by myself.

I am unable to attach the base clamp with the buttom of the TV but UNABLE to attach the clamp with the base plate. Search for installation procedure, manuals and videos but couldn't find anything.

Please help.

Dear George,

Can you give us the model number of the Micromax TV which you have got along with the landing cost.What are your initial impressions about this tv. Kindly share with us.

Couple of week's back bought a Micromax 32 inch LED TV (model 32T7260HD) from Flipkart in exchange for old Samsung 32 inch LCD TV. The total price I paid was Rs.12440. The old LCD TV was taken for Rs.2500 and there was a further discount of Rs.500 when buying through Flipkart APP. Using this TV for the guest bedroom. As of now it is working good as a secondary TV. Looks good and sleek.Using this with an Airtel HD box and I should say the HD channels are really good to watch. The sound is ok from the internal speakers as I have not connected it to any external Amp. It has one HDMI port and one USB port. Overall I am satasfied with the product.

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back