How to check usage hours of Sony Bravia LCD

Is this process working on your Sony Bravia?

• Yes

Votes: 24 92.3%
  • No

Votes: 2 7.7%

• Total voters
Friends ,

Just bought the Sony KDL 42W640A yesterday from Reliance Digital which is installed few hours back. Now just after the installation, I have checked the usage hours and and found 00973 - 00191 - 00998 . I dont think this is normal and I have been given a demo model. Can you kindly confirm and suggest my next action please.

Sanju

Attachments

• IMG_0106.jpg
    IMG_0106.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 197
Which one is the actual usage counter? 973, 191 or 998? Go the the Reliance outlet,

"Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war"

Thanks for your response guys .... yes.... have started the process and the sale person more or less admitted that while talking to him over phone..... going physically to the shop in an hour .... will keep you posted later .....

Booked Sony Bravia 42w650 for 57k with old crt tv exchange from Vijay Sales, Thane, Mumbai. ... I'll get the delivery tomorrow or day after...
Thanks for the details for checking usage hours. Will update you guys after I get the tv and check its usage hours.

This method will work for sony Bravia 32W650A model also? As I am trying to press i+, 5, volume - and power butten together but nothing is happening. Can any one give some more clarity?

This method will work for sony Bravia 32W650A model also? As I am trying to press i+, 5, volume - and power butten together but nothing is happening. Can any one give some more clarity?

You need to press it one after the other and not together.
Also your TV Must be off when you do it.

Booked Sony Bravia 42w650 for 57k with old crt tv exchange from Vijay Sales, Thane, Mumbai. ... I'll get the delivery tomorrow or day after...
Thanks for the details for checking usage hours. Will update you guys after I get the tv and check its usage hours.
Got it installed. .. the counter was 00057 hrs used...
The sony guy told me that they check in the company as well as in outlet stores.... should I cry for replacement ?

Got it installed. .. the counter was 00057 hrs used...
The sony guy told me that they check in the company as well as in outlet stores.... should I cry for replacement ?

All the counters should be 0. Better ask for replacement.

Today I have got my Sony 40W900A LCD TV delivered from Reliance Digital... I am glad that hifivision provided the details to check the usage hours ... my tv is showing the below numbers... :sad:

00444-00069-00448

444 Hrs!!! Called Reliance Digital and asked them for a replacement or refund... They asked how I knew that the TV is not new... but they didn't argue much and agreed to replace it with a 'brand new' TV within 48 hrs. Hope they will send a replacement as promised...

Team, please suggest

Bought a new Sony KDL 47 W 850a ...Struggled a lot to get the diagnostic screen. Finally it came up as below:

00000-00022-00000 (I tried almost 10-15 times)

Next time when it came up, it was 27.

Hope everything is fine. Please confirm.

Thanks

Team, please suggest

Bought a new Sony KDL 47 W 850a ...Struggled a lot to get the diagnostic screen. Finally it came up as below:

00000-00022-00000 (I tried almost 10-15 times)

Next time when it came up, it was 27.

Hope everything is fine. Please confirm.

Thanks

Can you please let me know how to get into this menu for w850a, I have bought the exact model and want to know.
Any suggestions on burn-in test?

--
Maddy

1. Turn off your TV using remote
2. Then press Display (or i+) + 5 + Volume Up + Power buttons quickly on the remote.
3. It'll show the hidden service menu on your TV screen.
4. To exit use the Home button.

----------------------------------------------

Don't change anything here unless you know :

Service Menu Code For Sony TV:

First power off your TV using the remote, then press Display (or i+) , 5 , Volume Up , Power buttons quickly one by one on the remote. It'll show the hidden service menu on your TV screen.

Even after 3 years my TV is showing 00001 hrs. What an irony !

LOL...why so? :lol::yahoo: We should be worried, shouldn't we.

Last July 13 I checked the usage hrs and it was 700+ and now its 1238 hrs. :eek:hyeah:

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back