I am getting error while connection my Denon AVR to My Sony TV

idlefriend

Hi Experts I am facing a problem when I am connecting my denon X 2100w new AVR with Sony LED TV.I am getting error Your audio system communication is failure hence TV speakers activated and TV speakers getting activated.I have to go to Sony TV "Options" by TV remote and click on Speakers there I am changing from TV speakers to Speakers.but again after 5 or 10 mins same message is appearing.I dont know what is the problem.Please advise me solve this problem.it is so irritating me.Might be you are thinking it is a TV problem.NO.Previously I have used yamaha AVR and I never faced this kind of problem.So please help me on this.

Thanks in Advance.

Please disconnect the Blu-ray player and put the set-top box HDMI in that slot and try it if it works. This problem has been reported on the net and looks like it has to do with your TV and the ARC functionality.

same problem is coming when I am watching internet content also.when I am watching netflix in my TV it is coming the same error and going to PCM sound mode.when I I am manually changing speakers option then Dolby digital sound is coming.

In SONY tvs there is an option called speakers where you will have two options. One is TV speakers and other one is Audio system. Choose the 2nd one and then try.

Still you can check whether you have enabled the ARC or not in the TV.

In SONY tvs there is an option called speakers where you will have two options. One is TV speakers and other one is Audio system. Choose the 2nd one and then try.

Still you can check whether you have enabled the ARC or not in the TV.

yup I am doing the same thing again and again by doing manual changing.By the way what is ARC??and how can I enable it?

ARC is nothing but Audio Return Channel. If you are playing contents from your TV then it is required.

ARC is nothing but Audio Return Channel. If you are playing contents from your TV then it is required.

Understand bro.there is no problem in connectivity and I am getting proper DD sound also_Only thing is I am loosing the audio signal from receiver and enabling TV speakers.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back