Ilaiyaraaja

Folks, those of you who have heard the year 2006 Andrum indrum endrum program of the Raja vide Jaya tv, the intro song was a bunch of sweet kids ushering in the Maestro, this was even prior to his singing the customary janani song.
Does any one have that song? it is mesmerising. I dont know Tamil, so cant write the starting lyrics. it is a haunting melody.

Let me Guess ,High chance that the Music should be from Film Anjali
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnwXABOD9Jk

Just try checking the Juke box

Let me Guess ,High chance that the Music should be from Film Anjali
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnwXABOD9Jk

Just try checking the Juke box

Not Anjali sir.. i know every single note in that movie :) This is something else. i spent a lot of time today searching for it on you tube or other places.. no links.. all have been deleted.. as if the whole program never happened. Lucky for me, i do have the DVD of that show. been damaged a bit... but i will try to see if that can be uploaded somewhere- that is part of our history and history must be preserved. however, the q still remains on what that intro song was :-(

this one....
Under the sun: Andrum, Indrum, Endrum and search for keyword "title"

Yes, Sir.. I was checking the Internet and no Links available. Really Sorry about that :-(

I remember searching for Cheb Khaled's "Di Di" for almost 10 Years. Atleast for you its Indian Film music, but in my case its Arab Song.

I remember this song was added to the Cassettes at end ,where full song cannot be recorded (in Cassette Recording shops).I thought its some english music and searching for word Crazy Since Didi and Crazy Sounds similar(might be to me

Folks, those of you who have heard the year 2006 Andrum indrum endrum program of the Raja vide Jaya tv, the intro song was a bunch of sweet kids ushering in the Maestro, this was even prior to his singing the customary janani song.
Does any one have that song? it is mesmerising. I dont know Tamil, so cant write the starting lyrics. it is a haunting melody.

Have you tried Shazam and/or Google Now to identify the song?

It does not always work, but works 99% of the time for me. It even identified some Mandarin songs, Hong Kong pop music... Chinese characters, but still had them on the database.

Oh ok. remember seeing a cassette cover of this a few years back. just wanted to confirm whether this was a cd. again a photo of the back cover would be helpful in searching! do pl try if possible. rgds

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back