Ilaiyaraaja

This is OT.

Recently Kamal launched Ninaithale Inikkum (1979) music restored in digital format. Has anyone heard it? Is it original track enhanced or re-mixed? Is it available online?

Digging up old post...anyone aware of the remastered version? The CD released by Saregama is completely mono :sad:

Aditya I s pathetic Quality and Saregama is better than Aditya. I Have aranmanaikili and Sentamil paatu- Saregama pressing, I would say its amazing.

We cant predict the Quality with Pressing, I know Some Worst Pyramid,Oriental Cds. Since we dont have any option other than Aditya, Yes we need to settle with it.

There is 24bit Version of Raja Songs, Almost 360 tracks digitally remastered in Youtube. I prefer to download it from there and play as MP3 or Live stream.

Oh Great, Awaiting and if they can Sell with Nominal Cost, Yes- It will be boon for Raja Fans like Me.

Might be this is targeted for International users,Since its in Euro and If we convert it into INR its 500 Per Album.

Also No Option to purchase Single Tracks :-(.

quite expensive when we convert to Indian rupee but not sure how the tracks will be of what quality.

quite expensive when we convert to Indian rupee but not sure how the tracks will be of what quality.

Yes, It Looks like Non Indian Site and target Audience should be Out of India So the price are in Euro. Also as you said, We cant spend on something without knowing the Quality :eek:hyeah: .

If you ask me, Lot of People are coming up and sharing the Remastered version of Raja Music(not all the tracks but best Once), So expect that Digital files would be Free in future, as Most of the Music companies No more pressing CD's.

Lets see whether we get chance for the good quality music

Yes, It Looks like Non Indian Site and target Audience should be Out of India So the price are in Euro. Also as you said, We cant spend on something without knowing the Quality :eek:hyeah: .

If you ask me, Lot of People are coming up and sharing the Remastered version of Raja Music(not all the tracks but best Once), So expect that Digital files would be Free in future, as Most of the Music companies No more pressing CD's.

Lets see whether we get chance for the good quality music
SAREGAMA is also selling songs in WAV format @ Rs.10 per track (mp3 @ Rs.2).
Lot of 70s songs of Raja are available. Free preview for 90 min available to check quality. We can select and buy individual tracks also.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk

Yes, They somehow got the Business Logic from Airtel and Itunes on How to Sell Music for the current Market.

By 2020, People would start naming CD players as Vintage :) and CD's as Treasure.

Even i was in Search of CD's before, But felt its really not worth to spend In thousands for CD's Since we are in Digital Era and Every company is planning to adopt method to Market and Sell the Music.

Even ThinkMusic Started to Sell the Music in Digital Files, Waiting for the Sony to do and Hope the People who have Master copy (Rights) of Raja's Music will observe these and come up with same solution.

In One word, Lets Wait and see for changes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SChfJIknp_c&list=PLZN495CCmv6gpJuZf4yUdIw1lYdr95MVk

Now its 460 Songs, Very less Noise, If you listen deeply, you could feel the Un-nature of Voice due to Computer Remastering, But apart from that very good I would Say

I would say the youtube remastering by maha is slightly destructive in nature. I always preferred the feel in original ACDs. Al alternative that i can suggest is raja4even in soundcloud. Some of the rips from vinyl is truly amazing. Even though soundcloud suppress the uploads to 128kbps, the music is truly enjoyable in vinyl flavor.

Yes, I Agree that the Maha Remastering has some flaw, Instruments have synthesizer feeling and un-natural.But for now we have only limited source to get the good Raja Songs, So what ever comes lets use it :).

recently i got these two wonderful cds from an english amazon seller
I feel quality is really amazing compared to later edition cds...

Attachments

• 20160925_170241[1].jpg
    20160925_170241[1].jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 97
Recently I got 150 original ACDs of Ilayaraja movies. Most of them are very good in terms of sound quality. But vinyl is vinyl.
Regards,

Shafic

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back