Ilaiyaraaja

Agni natchathiram Raja is not i good quality unlike other songs in the Film.Also the Film is in decent Quality even in MP3,So there is slight improvement for CD,thought it was not meeting expected.

Keladi kanmani is good in MP3, Waiting for Raaja CD to be released for this title.

Anyone has any rough guess on How many CD set got sold out?

Raja from Agni natchathiram is not a favorite of mine but i like the other songs from the movie, which other label you have of Agni natchathiram CD you think is better?

I have oriental and Ramiy(swiss made) and i don't find them to be better than raja digital, also their low frequencies don't go as deep as the ones in raja digital.

Some songs are pretty mediocre in terms of quality and i guess they don't have a better source.

Like i said before its the source and mastering first and next is the media like MP3,CD or LP, if recorded properly and mastered well i think 320kbps Mp3 is enough.

Finally reached..,

800+ lps got today :licklips: including illayaraja
You should have entered some treasure :clapping:, 800+LPS at one shot, People would envy you. How about the Condition (I know its too hard to test all the 800 in a quick session).

Finally.. Some Pic Please... Best of Raja:licklips::licklips:

You should have entered some treasure :clapping:, 800+LPS at one shot, People would envy you. How about the Condition (I know its too hard to test all the 800 in a quick session).

Finally.. Some Pic Please... Best of Raja:licklips::licklips:

Thanks., Almost good condition (hopefully) with original cover (90%). Separating (Title wise) going on... Picture will post shortly.

Thanks., Almost good condition (hopefully) with original cover (90%). Separating (Title wise) going on... Picture will post shortly.

Kindly Share your location Once you shelf the LP's.I would be interested to Visit your Place (Of-course with you permission and free time) to see those Beauties.

Exited to see How People are running behind Quality Music.:eek:hyeah: that too
In the World of Digital Era and a Pen-drive in size of Nail could carry Thousands of songs :).

Kindly Share your location Once you shelf the LP's.I would be interested to Visit your Place (Of-course with you permission and free time) to see those Beauties.

Exited to see How People are running behind Quality Music.:eek:hyeah: that too
In the World of Digital Era and a Pen-drive in size of Nail could carry Thousands of songs :).

Sure.., you're welcome. Of course, life just running behind (quality) music.., :eek:hyeah:

Hi,
Any body know quality of songs in masters official app
Is it lossy or mp3
If mp3 -kbps

right now you cannot get legally any ilaiyaraaja or arr old songs in lossless
that app offer lossy streaming only

there isn't any platform offering legally ilaiyaraaja lossless songs

saregama has their own catalog in lossless saregama.com and qobuz is not available in india for time being

maybe with time the isaishop.com guys may get ilaiyaraaja lossless rights

Hi,
Any body know quality of songs in masters official app
Is it lossy or mp3
If mp3 -kbps

With My Experience I would suggest Not to Try for Ilayaraja CD\FLAC, they are too hyped in Marked by dealers. I would suggest one vintage system and MP3 with normal quality will do Magic.

Recently visited my Friends Uncle place in Chennai, He had cosmic Amp and a Philips hi-Q full range speaker and some Raja music was playing via USB(MP3), I was shocked about the quality and warmness.I can get the same sound in my set-up with Oriental CD:eek:hyeah:

I bought few MP3 Cd's Compilation of SPB,KJJ,Raja, etc with 75 Songs and they are good as well, Ok Ok quality for 50Rs each. IN case I want the same songs in CD\FLAC i need to sell my House:lol:

I know a Guy who sell even FLAC for 50Rs each Album.

I remember listening Music via Old Radio was Bliss.Finally I could say that try some Mp3 compilation cd's and if you like try with same Brand and enjoy Music.

How about toying in the idea of getting an Lp of iLayaraaja released by Sony DADC for the Below Titles :

1. Avaram Poo

2. Chembaruthi

3. Devathai

4. Guna

5. Kaasi

6. Kadhal Rojave

7. Mahanathi

8. Mohamull

9. Virumaandi

10. Veera

11. Vanna Vanna Pookal

12. Senthamil Selvan

13. SenthamilPattu

14. Raman Abdulla

15. Avatharam

Kindly let me know your idea i can talk to Sony DADC. and get the possibility of bringing the LP preferably in AAD format . We need 300 LP to place the order with full advance. A R Rehmaan the Chosen ones is stated for release by mid March 2017 marked as specially manufactured for Audio Video Home Theatre and Hi-Fi Discussion Forum forum members.

Regards
Srinivasan

Regards
Srinivasan

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back