Ilaiyaraaja

How about toying in the idea of getting an Lp of iLayaraaja released by Sony DADC for the Below Titles :

1. Avaram Poo

2. Chembaruthi

3. Devathai

4. Guna

5. Kaasi

6. Kadhal Rojave

7. Mahanathi

8. Mohamull

9. Virumaandi

10. Veera

11. Vanna Vanna Pookal

12. Senthamil Selvan

13. SenthamilPattu

14. Raman Abdulla

15. Avatharam

Kindly let me know your idea i can talk to Sony DADC. and get the possibility of bringing the LP preferably in AAD format . We need 300 LP to place the order with full advance. A R Rehmaan the Chosen ones is stated for release by mid March 2017 marked as specially manufactured for Audio Video Home Theatre and Hi-Fi Discussion Forum forum members.

Regards
Srinivasan

Regards
Srinivasan

Not all the titles listed qualify for full album. Guna, Mahanadhi, Virumaandi, Veera & Avatharam would be good for full albums. Siraichaalai and Hey Ram should also make the cut. Going for compilations for the rest would leave us with great options. Chembaruthi, Avaram Poo, Thevadhai, Raman Abdullah would be great as pair of titles in an single LP.

Edit: How did I miss Thalapathi?

But, getting the critical mass of 300 would be a challenge. Even for ARR Hindi hits, so many of us have gone for extra copies to make the quantity. Probably reaching out to Raja sir and have the albums released publicly could see the volumes reach the desired level.

Last edited:
Its Good, But had listen in Cassette, that was remarkable.INRECO Never sounded better for my ears when it comes to CD's.

Ilaiyaraaja's earlier albums were perfect in vinyls (or "cassettes") only
Labels tried their best to digitize them

Inreco albums were mastered by Pyramid, not bad they are

just for information, IsaiShop managed to get inreco catalog they will restore them in lossless, hopefully they get aditya music rights so that they can restore pyramid catalog ;)

Ilaiyaraaja's earlier albums were perfect in vinyls (or "cassettes") only
Labels tried their best to digitize them

Inreco albums were mastered by Pyramid, not bad they are

just for information, IsaiShop managed to get inreco catalog they will restore them in lossless, hopefully they get aditya music rights so that they can restore pyramid catalog ;)

Oh Really, Thanks for the Information.Waiting for the CD's of Pyramid Quality, Hope it will not disappoint like Raaja Digital.

Hi friends,

Any feedback or reviews of this audio cds?

Attachments

• 17069rajasbighitsvol.6front.jpg.b5ea75b11b.999x500x600.jpg
    17069rajasbighitsvol.6front.jpg.b5ea75b11b.999x500x600.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 184
  • 17071rajasbighitsvol.7front.jpg.6873d15ec7.999x500x600.jpg
    17071rajasbighitsvol.7front.jpg.6873d15ec7.999x500x600.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 182
  • 17072rajasbighitsvol.8front.jpg.1094ed7133.999x500x600.jpg
    17072rajasbighitsvol.8front.jpg.1094ed7133.999x500x600.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 181
just spoke to a distributor in Coimbatore and he informed me that Raja sir has already given rights for 50 titles ...12 audio cd's have already been released by Modern Cinema ..10 more CD's will be released by end of April

Last edited:
How about toying in the idea of getting an Lp of iLayaraaja released by Sony DADC for the Below Titles :

1. Avaram Poo / 2. Chembaruthi / 3. Devathai / 4. Guna / 5. Kaasi / 6. Kadhal Rojave / 7. Mahanathi / 8. Mohamull / 9. Virumaandi / 10. Veera / 11. Vanna Vanna Pookal / 12. Senthamil Selvan / 13. SenthamilPattu / 14. Raman Abdulla / 15. Avatharam
Regards
Srinivasan

You may try to add these too! :D
1. Ejamaan
2. Sindhu bhairavi
3. Mudhal mariyaadhai

Last edited:
I extend my support to this initiative
regards,
Anil.

1. Avaram Poo

2. Chembaruthi

3. Devathai

4. Guna

5. Kaasi

6. Kadhal Rojave

7. Mahanathi

8. Mohamull

9. Virumaandi

10. Veera

11. Vanna Vanna Pookal

12. Senthamil Selvan

13. SenthamilPattu

14. Raman Abdulla

15. Avatharam

Kindly let me know your idea i can talk to Sony DADC. and get the possibility of bringing the LP preferably in AAD format . We need 300 LP to place the order with full advance. A R Rehmaan the Chosen ones is stated for release by mid March 2017 marked as specially manufactured for Audio Video Home Theatre and Hi-Fi Discussion Forum forum members.

Regards
Srinivasan

Regards
Srinivasan

Any Illayaraja's Telungu titles released in Oriental CD's? Any one can point some light?

Aalapana [ORI 247]
Abhinandana [ORI 256]
Abhinandana [ORI 258]
Bobbili Raja [ORI 247]
Geetanjali [ORI 244]
Geetanjali [ORI 258]
Gharshana [ORI 257]
Hits of Ilaiyaraaja [ORI 148]
Hits of S P Balasubramaniam [ORI 278]
Jagadeka Veerudu Athiloka Sundari [ORI 246]
Kondaveeti Donga [ORI 246]
Prema [ORI 244]
Raakshasudu [ORI 245]
Shiva [ORI 257]
Swatimutyam [ORI 245]
Swatimutyam [ORI 256]

The complete Oriental Catalogue is available @ Welcome To Orientalrecords.com

AUDIO CD - 2 cd pack of Ilaiyaraaja movie - rights manorama music
Films - Sneha Veedu, SMS, Bhagyadevatha, Rasathantram, Innathe chintavishayam, Kadhathudarannu

Interested people may contact me - kamesh at kamsnet dot in

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back