LeEco TV Super3 series - India owners thread

Thank God I only invested in their mobile le2 and didn't buy their tv since the mobile was so good in terms of everything that I actually thought of purchasing their tv too.
After listing to these stories I am glad I didn't go this route.... N that the customer support is now non existent post the fiasco, but then it was expected after shutting down of their business across and laying over 80% of their employees.

Actually there must be many such cases<snip>
You are on your own with this chinese sasta maal.<snip>
I have created a whatsapp group for those who have problems with this TV,

:eek:

There was certainly a russian roulette - ness associated with this purchase, it was too good to be true, however I went ahead and swiped.

Good initiative with the group, I have my fingers crossed that the hammer crashes on one of the empty chambers, pistol ki nok is already on kanpatti, aur kya karen

ciao
gr

rebooted the telly and could watch in 4K :)

And after replacing the Zbox I was using as a source with a NUC7i5BNH (in Akasa Newton S7 fanless case ) which has a USB-C/ thunderbird port I can now get 4K @ 60 Hz from my PC. It needed some figuring, with windows 10 you need to install the HEVC codec. And not all cables work as advertised. I have the Iris 640 onboard graphics and therefore get only 24 bit color at 60hz. The other viewers at home booed me out and want the HD in preference to this :) but hey, I got it working

ciao
gr

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back