LeEco TV Super3 series - India owners thread

Thank god i bought this tv as a stop gap, need to replace a 9 year old sony lcd in my house, will put the leeco there & back into tv hunting mode :D this time i m going to buy an LG 4k for sure.

Hope you know that the company has removed 85% of its staff from India including the tv and internet based businesses. Any hope of after sales is now gone.

As long as they can provide customer service - directly or contracted - should not really matter.
Super 4 series is looking really good..... hopefully they will provide customer services (bad or good) if they are selling it.... again hopefully...

would avoid with a barge pole :p service will be non existent
Well they did say that India business is very important for them, they owned up mistakes too. I will still give it a shot, hoping for the same price point as x3, and dont think I can get a hdr TV for 60k for a 55" anywhere.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Well they did say that India business is very important for them, they owned up mistakes too. I will still give it a shot, hoping for the same price point as x3, and dont think I can get a hdr TV for 60k for a 55" anywhere.

i agree, the x4 will be only available in 40" 43" & 50" so no 55" this time, you can register here if u want it-
LeMall Official Website: Buy Tomorrow's Devices Today

i guess it will be 60k for the 50" model this time, lets see..

i agree, the x4 will be only available in 40" 43" & 50" so no 55" this time, you can register here if u want it-
LeMall Official Website: Buy Tomorrow's Devices Today

i guess it will be 60k for the 50" model this time, lets see..
Ouch that is a bummer, I need min 55", guess will have to wait on.

Launch only 2 days away, guess we will know the pricing soon. Will have to take a call if I can live with a 50" or wait for others to come with hdr based TV, VU maybe?

Last edited:
Well for upto 60k for the 50" the kind of tv they are giving looks great and could be a great buy.
My only concern is if they can keep a chek on there QC as one main issue with cheaper brands and leeco in particular I've seen Backlight bleeding issues n clouding and if one gets such a lemon then God only know since the status of the brand is unknown here in India and have heard about too many horror stories regarding its after sales.
But as a product looks great, hdr, 4k, Harmon kardon sound and Android...on paper looks fantastic. Great buy for people with ps4 pro to take full advantage of it.

LeMall is still showing Super3x55 in stock, they might launch super4x55 inch later. I am also waiting for the same. Even who has 8-9 ft of viewing distance will easily go for 55 inch.
Leeco if you are reading this , please launch the same sooner.

yeah 50" is not good for 4k hdr, 55" min & for 9 feet you can even got for 65" now days cause of the technology.

I just hope the release a FW update before the launch to fix all the older issues with its previous model. Or maybe they've completely given up pinning all forces with the Super4 Launch.

Not good for any brand to screw its initial customers.

It's a gamble essentially if you wanna take for the attractive price, you're on your own.

Avoid Leeco TV's at all costs. They are a bunch of crooks. I bought a super 3 x65 last September and now the display is conking off, I have been running after the Leeco guys to replace or refund the cost of the Tv since February without any luck. :sad:

They do not pick up when I call, do not respond on twitter, facebook, email. I am considering going to the consumer court against them. Saddest part is I am still paying the 8k credit card EMI on the Tv! :mad:

Save your money and sanity and buy any other product.

Hello all,

I purchased LeEco X65 TV from flipkart last year. Was really impressed by it until 6 months later when a vertical line started showing up on the display panel. I thought no problem, let's use the 4 year warranty.

Filed a complaint, they sent an engineer to look into the issue, he said tv will be replaced but 3 months later I am still with this tv and vertical line is now 1 cm thick. Filed a fresh complaint, this time no response at all.

Kindly suggest further steps. How to get these guys to honor their warranty? How to get this tv fixed.

Thanks in advance.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back