LeEco TV Super3 series - India owners thread

Hi can you help me with is option coz i tried but i could not find the option in the settings, where can i find the option.:sad:sad:

Every TV has this setting which is typically placed in picture settings. Every manf calls this feature differently but essentially its about the black horizontal border left at top and bottom since in early ages, broadcasters used to fill up this space with logos/scrolling info Or at times over-zoom things

You can google "Overscan - LeEco Super tv" and see what its called in case of LeEco TVs.

https://www.cnet.com/news/overscan-youre-not-seeing-the-whole-picture-on-your-tv/

That is scary !

I have carefully stowed that huge dabba but am hoping to not have to ever want to invoke its use (I understand it is the warranty card, there was a thread with "official" voice from Leeco chiming in I think on f/k. you can laugh now)

ciao
gr

Yes, I did save the box... it's only visible when watching black/dark scenes. But let me quote it the quality of TV is too good. I happy with my purchase, in case any member has doubt then don't worry... go ahead and buy this.

Yes, I did save the box... it's only visible when watching black/dark scenes. But let me quote it the quality of TV is too good. I happy with my purchase, in case any member has doubt then don't worry... go ahead and buy this.

agree with you, tv is very good with feature & pq compared to VU etc.

Every TV has this setting which is typically placed in picture settings. Every manf calls this feature differently but essentially its about the black horizontal border left at top and bottom since in early ages, broadcasters used to fill up this space with logos/scrolling info Or at times over-zoom things

You can google "Overscan - LeEco Super tv" and see what its called in case of LeEco TVs.

https://www.cnet.com/news/overscan-youre-not-seeing-the-whole-picture-on-your-tv/

Well i've tried all settings nothing worked and i could not see any option for Overscan, i was connecting by DVI to HDMI cable and changed connecting through VGA cable i got the full screen display but just wants to know by connecting through VGA cable will it spoil the picture quality while watching movies, please suggest.

Finally pulled the trigger on this one. Any one got this beast wall mounted ? How was the experience ?

Are the installation staff good with maintaining measurements of the wallmount ? I'm sortta particular about it.

Ordered via Flipkart.

How is the overall experience, recommend or not ,one straight answer

works very well for me.

I don't give a <bleep> about the smartness or its interface as it is hooked to my music (also) PC. I don't stand it next to a Sony (I am okay with the Leeco but I wont pretend I would have like the sony colors more). I don't care about the sound from the telly as I pipe that out to the main rig. I don't care about the wall mount - don't need it.

Am a happy camper.

YMMV.

ciao
g straight-and-from-the-hip r

Finally pulled the trigger on this one. Any one got this beast wall mounted ? How was the experience ?

Are the installation staff good with maintaining measurements of the wallmount ? I'm sortta particular about it.

Ordered via Flipkart.

I've wall mounted it coz i've one and half year old kid was worried in case if she pulls/pushes the TV down from the table, well the installation guys were so young was worried a bit after looking at them, did not look like professionals at all and the wall mount bracket they had was so tiny, i've wall mounted my Panasonic 42" for my dad the bracket was all most 3/4 of the TV size, when i asked the installation guys they said this bracket is more than enough to mount even an 65" TV then i was convinced, they did it in few mins time but it does not have an tilt option just a fit to wall which is more than enough for me.

I've wall mounted it coz i've one and half year old kid was worried in case if she pulls/pushes the TV down from the table, well the installation guys were so young was worried a bit after looking at them, did not look like professionals at all and the wall mount bracket they had was so tiny, i've wall mounted my Panasonic 42" for my dad the bracket was all most 3/4 of the TV size, when i asked the installation guys they said this bracket is more than enough to mount even an 65" TV then i was convinced, they did it in few mins time but it does not have an tilt option just a fit to wall which is more than enough for me.

Thanks Immu for your reply. I think the basic mounting bracket shouldn't be a problem for me. I'm getting this service done by a company called Jeeves, were these the same guys who came for you ?

Would be great if you can help me and the community here with some pictures of the final look if you don't mind.

Just from your observation, does the TV sit 90degrees on the bracket or is there a slight slant downwards. I may have to push it bit up on the wall if there is slant.

Last edited:
dude tidy that up it's a mess of cables.

Glad you noticed :lol:

But any comments on the BLB issue ? Is it too bad ? I know these are cheap panels and I shouldnt be expecting too much but can you and other owners confirm how much are you guys noticing the corner BLB

BLB - Back light bleed

I think backlight bleeding is kind of a lottery some will bleed more than other even though they are same model. Like cpu overclocking you may get lucky and get good binned chip and are able to overclock more than other. However, if you feel its too much you should call customer care or the call the online portal from where you bought the Tv to replace it.
If you noticing this much bleed in bright room then you should definitely ask for replacement.

Jeeves does installation for both Amazon and Flipkart for consumer durables. Jeeves are actually good and also sell extended warranty for all electronic products.

Last edited:
I think backlight bleeding is kind of a lottery some will bleed more than other even though they are same model. Like cpu overclocking you may get lucky and get good binned chip and are able to overclock more than other. However, if you feel its too much you should call customer care or the call the online portal from where you bought the Tv to replace it.
If you noticing this much bleed in bright room then you should definitely ask for replacement.

Jeeves does installation for both Amazon and Flipkart for consumer durables. Jeeves are actually good and also sell extended warranty for all electronic products.

Thanks bro, helpful feedback. Have initiated the replacement request with Flipkart. They sms'd that they'll be sending a technician soon ...so lets see.

Also on day 3 of usage. I noticed that the BLB isn't there when I turn the TV on for the first time in the day but then it starts to show as the day progresses and the TV is running non stop.

It's something that I can live with but it's a little annoying, like the spot on a shirt that you know exists but others may not notice :lol:

The series is supposed to have bleeding on the bottom edge due to the technology they use to make the TV Slimmer. They use EDGE LED for their panels. In which the LEDs will be lit from the edge, In this case - Bottom. You can learn about the effects of different types of panels and it's effect in this page.

The series is supposed to have bleeding on the bottom edge due to the technology they use to make the TV Slimmer. They use EDGE LED for their panels. In which the LEDs will be lit from the edge, In this case - Bottom. You can learn about the effects of different types of panels and it's effect in this page.

thanks for the post. But I think my particular tv had a little exaggeration. I owned a Sony LED before this and although there was a noticeable bleeding it was only around the edges - like a thin line around the perimeter of the screen

on the leeco tv how ever there were blobs of bleed from the corners and one of the sides.

thanks for the post. But I think my particular tv had a little exaggeration. I owned a Sony LED before this and although there was a noticeable bleeding it was only around the edges - like a thin line around the perimeter of the screen

on the leeco tv how ever there were blobs of bleed from the corners and one of the sides.
Very sad to know, after investing a fair amount. So what is the status of your replacement?

Sent from my XT1562 using Tapatalk

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back