LeEco TV Super3 series - India owners thread

Congrats on that, share ur review and some pics as well. Good to hear many people r buying it. Cheers.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Was delivered and installed very smooth and easy by flipkart/ jeeves.

There is a light bleed at bottom right. it does not really bother me - it is not discernible in "normal" viewing but only when the screen is predominantly black Is this something I should ask for a replacement for ?

Am not able to get 2560 x 1440 with intel hd 2500 on hdmi. I get the display mode but a column on the lhs (just stays blank). any clues ?

The rest of it is rather nice - esp so since I upgraded from a 36" SD telly.

ciao
gr

Any status update for anyone who ordered it from lemall website with Woofer/Soundbar on offer ? My order is showing "Package Picking" for many days. Thought they had mentioned it to be delivered after 18-October, asking if everyone else has the same status.

Mine is also same status, even I am waiting for status to change. Looks like it won't be delivered before 18th. Date is written has 14th Oct to 18th Nov, hopefully I'll get soon. Were u able to convert the purchase to EMI? I could not do it still.

Even I have ordered 55 inch in lemall and the status is "Your order has been dropped to warehouse, pending picking." and Estimated delivery date: 14-10-2016~18-11-2016 :sad:

I have few questions in mind, this will help me buy them. The user who already own this TV can you please help or confirm

• Do we need to buy any stabilizer. If so which will be best for this TV

• I Hope camera is not inbuilt, if so which one will be suited for this TV

• Most importantly, I need to know when we wall mount TV, the stand still can be fitted? You know the asymmetric really steal the heart which I do not want to loose by fitting in the wall. The wall mount comes with the TV is good enough in width to keep the stand or some swivel we need to buy in order maintain the look?

Mine is also same status, even I am waiting for status to change. Looks like it won't be delivered before 18th. Date is written has 14th Oct to 18th Nov, hopefully I'll get soon. Were u able to convert the purchase to EMI? I could not do it still.

I paid advance amount, through net banking. Now I want to cancel my order but they have removed the cancel button.:mad:

planning to order one today, hopefully there will be good diwali deal today. Please let me know if anyone is yet to receive the unit from previous offer..

planning to order one today, hopefully there will be good diwali deal today. Please let me know if anyone is yet to receive the unit from previous offer..

my advice would be buy from flipkart, as they deliver fast & are more reliable in refunds. Don't like lemall.com service as alot of back biting going on the lemall forums. Choose wisely.

I have ordered EPIC919 sale in lemall but yet receive the unit. Called the customer care they said shipping starts from today, for who pre-ordered on epic sale and it will be delivered all with in 5-7 days. Hoping for the best :cool:

I have ordered EPIC919 sale in lemall but yet receive the unit. Called the customer care they said shipping starts from today, for who pre-ordered on epic sale and it will be delivered all with in 5-7 days. Hoping for the best :cool:
Same here I also ordered from EPIC sale from lemall, paid all advance amount, I was worried, called customer care and they said the same. But still no change in status.

Hello Guys, Yesterday I have received my TV and soundbar. Done the installation myself but one very annoying thing I am not able to setup. Whenever I start the TV by default it shows Live tv, I have attached setup box to to HDMI 1 source. Everytime I switch on the TV, I have to select Input from to top. I am not able to find any settings. What about other other owners here ?

Hello Guys, Yesterday I have received my TV and soundbar. Done the installation myself but one very annoying thing I am not able to setup. Whenever I start the TV by default it shows Live tv, I have attached setup box to to HDMI 1 source. Everytime I switch on the TV, I have to select Input from to top. I am not able to find any settings. What about other other owners here ?
Go to settings, general, desktop select Input and click on up arrow on remote. That will be set as default home.

Even i got my TV delivered yesterday. I have installed on my own. Looks good, FHD runs smooth. 4K samples also runs butter smooth. Sound bar is good but have to keep volume more than 20. Upscaling of SD channel is good as well. There is small amount of back light bleed at right bottom. I am waiting for technician to get it checked with him. Can anyone check it once.

Even i got my TV delivered yesterday. I have installed on my own. Looks good, FHD runs smooth. 4K samples also runs butter smooth. Sound bar is good but have to keep volume more than 20. Upscaling of SD channel is good as well. There is small amount of back light bleed at right bottom. I am waiting for technician to get it checked with him. Can anyone check it once.

I tried connecting soundbar with HDMI ARC but it didn't worked, than I used Aux provided cable. Have you tried with HDMI ?

There is small amount of back light bleed at right bottom
I have this issue (post 121)
There is a light bleed at bottom right. it does not really bother me - it is not discernible in "normal" viewing but only when the screen is predominantly black

I did not do anything about it :eek:

ciao
gr

How about voice in control via remote, is it working for u?

I got a chinglish error message on the lines of voice controller has failed. I found and disable any setting that had "voice" in it. No loss, I speak no Mandarin :rolleyes:

Where it has disappointed me (and to be sure it is not a leeco issue) is not in the lack of speech recognition or the backbleed, but that I have not been able to drive it as a big a$$ monitor at WQHD res. My PC has a intel HD2500, I have set custom res through the intel control panel, I have cabled through DVI to HDMI, sadly no reward for that trouble

ciao
gr

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back