This system but wait for confirmation

LeMall India Official Website - LeMall.com

Also it is somewhat certain that this will the new norm till end of year
As in this will b the festive offer for Diwali ,Christmas ,new year like
Please wait for confirmation before you buy

f4590bedf169f4e00a1d00e20708a2a8.jpg
7c06c5ae86e5d39fe78d2fc757d5c73d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

please buy it & give us a review on the sound bar & also the lemall buying experience.

If i may ask, what will will be your content ?
I was on same boat 6 months back, but at last i bought Sony 1080 Led, at same money i was getting Lg 4K on amazon :D

Please take the decision cautiously, anyways i m curious to know, what will be your content ?

That was from another thread (where I posted a leeco thought)

ATM no 4K sources. tata sky HD only. Or PS3. Or Netflix/ Hotstar. So no use case really for a 4k telly.

However, I thought about it for a while, and then some more and eventually, said #@$%it, YOLO etc and hit buy.

The thing that drew me like a moth to a flame was the 55". And that maybe in a year or two or three, the possibility of 4K source. :rolleyes:

I will probably have severe remorse if it destroys my listening experience (this slab of glass will be between the z5s):eek:

Let's see. Delivery of the SX55 scheduled for Wed. evening. from fk. no freebies.

ciao
gr

I will buy this is Diwali
This same offere will b for Diwali again
Also about the Sound bar will see this @ a friends place he taken the order for it 2day with the tv
I am out of Indian will b back in October will take it then

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ya,more then the soundbar just wish you get a nice panel thats all :) back bleeding & zero dead pixels as the CS for leeco wont be like other brands, you are mostly stuck with what u get unless you have flipkart return.

If u r buying from lemall, shipment will start only after 18th October onwards. Ul be back by that time I guess. Only fk is giving delivery in two days.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

ya,more then the soundbar just wish you get a nice panel thats all :) back bleeding & zero dead pixels as the CS for leeco wont be like other brands, you are mostly stuck with what u get unless you have flipkart return.
:eek: <I am somewhere here> :indifferent14:

Question:
IPS glow is I read a "feature" and not a bug.

What I don't know is how to distinguish this feature/ characteristic from backlight bleed

edit: google helped. https://www.monitornerds.com/backlight-bleed-ips-glow-pixel-dead-stuck-pixel/

ciao
gr

Last edited:
That was from another thread (where I posted a leeco thought)

ATM no 4K sources. tata sky HD only. Or PS3. Or Netflix/ Hotstar. So no use case really for a 4k telly.

However, I thought about it for a while, and then some more and eventually, said #@$%it, YOLO etc and hit buy.

The thing that drew me like a moth to a flame was the 55". And that maybe in a year or two or three, the possibility of 4K source. :rolleyes:

I will probably have severe remorse if it destroys my listening experience (this slab of glass will be between the z5s):eek:

Let's see. Delivery of the SX55 scheduled for Wed. evening. from fk. no freebies.

ciao
gr

if reliance broadband has cheap non-fup broadband plans then netflix uhd plan will be a good source for 4k content in the immediate future. rs 800 for 4 devices will be worth it. all depends on ambani's plans though

Anyone pre ordered super x55 yesterday? I booked one, delivery date is bw 14. Oct to 18th Nov which is too late [emoji20]

Anyone pre ordered super x55 yesterday? I booked one, delivery date is bw 14. Oct to 18th Nov which is too late

I ordered on f/k. Not only delayed gratification issues, but also I figured i don't want a soundbar or a sub. (or a 55 incher if I have to believe the wife:rolleyes:)

ciao
gr

Anyone pre ordered super x55 yesterday? I booked one, delivery date is bw 14. Oct to 18th Nov which is too late [emoji20]

Thats too late!... if you order in Leemall the delivery is from 18th Oct... I think that's too much delay by both the portals.
Looks like they will order the units from china after finding out total number of orders:lol::D

Ya, in yesterday's epic sale 1.5k super x55 TV's were sold it seems. So delivery won't be anytime soon i guess.

IMG_20160922_190554342.jpg

Ya, in yesterday's epic sale 1.5k super x55 TV's were sold it seems. So delivery won't be anytime soon i guess.

My 55" was delivered earlier today.

The f/k delivery agent opened up the packaging to show me that there was no visible damage to the screen etc. Had to sign a form that he did.

He had a bunch of about 20 or so ! he says he delivers about 15 - 20 of these evey day :).

Waiting for installation now.

In the meantime figured out that all devices I have are hdmi 1.4 at best, so nothing to get 4k goodness :eek:, still 2560 x 1440 is better than the 1366 x 768 i view and work with at home currently

ciao
gr

Last edited:
On 19th early morning I ordered through flipkart first, where flipkart promised to deliver it next day between 8:30 to 11 slot. After placing order and making payment, I went to lemall website and they were offering wireless woofer/speaker for the same price. So I immediately cancelled flipkart order. Placed new order on lemall with delivery in october. Got money back in my account from flipkart within 2 days.

I own Polk 440 anyway, so I will sell the free speakers offered with TV.

Last edited:
A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back