LeEco TV Super3 series - India owners thread

Hi

So I am kinda sold on the idea of getting one.

And that idea hit a huge gaping chasm in the road, where do I get one ?

ciao
gr

Make sure you watch geeky ranjeet's video before buying leeco tv. There are many annoying things about this tv and the picture is horrible in dark scenes

Keep telling you guys wait ....wait
Lemall will now sell the x3 55 inches @ 60,000? on September 19th WITH free subwoofer and sound bar OR
Flipcart will sell the same for 25,000? cash back as festive offer
This will continue till after December with Diwali and other festivals coming up
Time to buy is now and preferred to buy from is flipcart with the cash back

32b57e2948d152a073c80c9a6033098f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Received following communication from Flipkart, which confirms on the sale. however will have to wait & watch on the offers :clapping:

-------------------
We thought you would like to know that LeEco 138.8 cm (55) will now be on sale from 12 am on September 19, 2016, and you won't need to register for the sale in advance.

Do remember to place your order as soon as possible since stocks are likely to run out quickly.

Happy Shopping!

Best Regards,
Flipkart Team
-------------------

Keep telling you guys wait ....wait
Lemall will now sell the x3 55 inches @ 60,000? on September 19th WITH free subwoofer and sound bar OR
Flipcart will sell the same for 25,000? cash back as festive offer
This will continue till after December with Diwali and other festivals coming up
Time to buy is now and preferred to buy from is flipcart with the cash back

32b57e2948d152a073c80c9a6033098f.jpg

Thats under exchange offer and dont expect too much out of it. Once I saw the exchange value for a 42 inch Samsung LCD was some 4K so dont be fooled by the 25K offer.

I really wanted to see the TV once more before making purchase, but there is no display planned in bangalore any time soon.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

For flipcart Mayb yes but for getting from lemall itself has the free sound bar and woofer

For flipcart Mayb yes but for getting from lemall itself has the free sound bar and woofer

don't buy from lemall, buy from flipakrt only, lemall shipping experience is terrible, see on the lemall forums yourself, flipkart is the way to go.

Is the camera working after updating the latest update? Anyone using that?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

After a week of using X65, i can say It's a decent TV, nothing great nothing bad, just mediocre, great for the price you pay.

The lack of Google play store is a bummer, though I knew about it already.

The colors are decent though my lg is much much better, the dark scenes can be a little too dark.

Other then that it is perfect for tata sky and plays pretty much all format of videos you throw at it. Easily detects the 2 tb hdd, will connect a console and see gaming performance in couple of days.

All in all a good TV if you have your expectations in check, and understand you get what you pay for.

I will rate it a 7/10

After a week of using X65, i can say It's a decent TV, nothing great nothing bad, just mediocre, great for the price you pay.

The lack of Google play store is a bummer, though I knew about it already.

The colors are decent though my lg is much much better, the dark scenes can be a little too dark.

Other then that it is perfect for tata sky and plays pretty much all format of videos you throw at it. Easily detects the 2 tb hdd, will connect a console and see gaming performance in couple of days.

All in all a good TV if you have your expectations in check, and understand you get what you pay for.

I will rate it a 7/10

Hi, what is the distance of your from the TV?.. how does it feel when watching SD news channels? Thanks in Advance!

Watching SD channels is not challenge, just that in few tickers would be too pixelated

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

The ads for the sale is up on the site lemall
Expected is the tv with free le 2.1 system

This system but wait for confirmation

http://in.m.lemall.com/in/products/view/pid-400600000014.html

Also it is somewhat certain that this will the new norm till end of year
As in this will b the festive offer for Diwali ,Christmas ,new year like
Please wait for confirmation before you buy

f4590bedf169f4e00a1d00e20708a2a8.jpg
7c06c5ae86e5d39fe78d2fc757d5c73d.jpg

The ads for the sale is up on the site lemall
Expected is the tv with free le 2.1 system

This system but wait for confirmation

LeMall India Official Website - LeMall.com

Also it is somewhat certain that this will the new norm till end of year
As in this will b the festive offer for Diwali ,Christmas ,new year like
Please wait for confirmation before you buy

f4590bedf169f4e00a1d00e20708a2a8.jpg
7c06c5ae86e5d39fe78d2fc757d5c73d.jpg

i have to buy another set for relative, i would rather buy from flipkart again though, hope they offer this sound bar with the tv.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back