LeEco TV Super3 series - India owners thread

Please check YouTube, lots of reviews available, sharmaji technical is very detailed one and clearly mentions that 4k was playing properly and that 4k content looks absolutely gorgeous.

So this doubt that the tv supports 4k or not, needs to be ignored.

Please check YouTube, lots of reviews available, sharmaji technical is very detailed one and clearly mentions that 4k was playing properly and that 4k content looks absolutely gorgeous.

The matter is not about the device being 4k, but about the complete support. Seems to be a issue on 60hz as per the online coverage.
Mine got delivered yesterday and would test that ASA I reach home or over the next weekend.

n5ontt

it will work 4k@30 not 60.

Today @ Mantri Mall (Bangalore) there was display of LeEco super x55 and x65 tvs. I went and saw them personally have taken some pics will update them here.
They look good, i liked x65 very much, but still thinking should i buy that big tv? I might end up buying x55 only.

They had connected a PS4 to x55, i played a race. It was very nice :clapping: totally i am happy. Now i am waiting for reviews from people who have bought it then il book mine.

50c45e5a900a8f37b4c4c6cc1405caa6.jpg
960e6ed5fd274ad9321188e941a30b6e.jpg

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160827/69ad30d4e4164176daac0aa6fbb24214.jpg[/IMG]
7db622469d6e54f9d2330b3b7aa96e0e.jpg

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

50c45e5a900a8f37b4c4c6cc1405caa6.jpg
960e6ed5fd274ad9321188e941a30b6e.jpg

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160827/69ad30d4e4164176daac0aa6fbb24214.jpg[/IMG]
7db622469d6e54f9d2330b3b7aa96e0e.jpg

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

last weekend also they had the TV in Mantri mall under display. But neither the internet was connected and nor they had proper duration movies in the harddisk. All the movies they had were less then 5 mins of trailers. I couldn't make out skin colours in the TV and also couldn't make out Motion in the TV. All and all the I couldn't make out anything from it.

Hence waiting for the proper review!

After placing the order yesterday 12 noon, got my x55 delivered today by Flipkart. Installer technician did not make it today. So I just made the setup temporarily on desk instead of the place on the wall.

First impressions.
1. Packing is very good for a budget TV
2. Solid build of the unit and remote
3. The stand seems to be an alloy, painted heavily.
4. Minimalist settings for picture
5. Tried one movie from online service. At 4K, movie looked fabulous.
6. Sound is okay, not bad. Sufficient for normal viewing. For loud or shaking purposes will use the AV receiver.
7. Did not quite like the way SD channels, especially news, looked. Will have to experiment with settings now. All HD looked fabulous, though.

One observation, unless one has the right viewing distance, there is NO point in having a bigger display than you actually need, even at 4K.

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk

After placing the order yesterday 12 noon, got my x55 delivered today by Flipkart. Installer technician did not make it today. So I just made the setup temporarily on desk instead of the place on the wall.

First impressions.
1. Packing is very good for a budget TV
2. Solid build of the unit and remote
3. The stand seems to be an alloy, painted heavily.
4. Minimalist settings for picture
5. Tried one movie from online service. At 4K, movie looked fabulous.
6. Sound is okay, not bad. Sufficient for normal viewing. For loud or shaking purposes will use the AV receiver.
7. Did not quite like the way SD channels, especially news, looked. Will have to experiment with settings now. All HD looked fabulous, though.

One observation, unless one has the right viewing distance, there is NO point in having a bigger display than you actually need, even at 4K.

Thanks! for the simple and honest review. The SD news channels and running news/stock scrolls will be the perfect way to test a TV.

Please let us know for 55" what is the viewing distance you recommend(SD channels)

Thanks again!

Here are couple of screen shots from 4k video from my x55 . I could play videos of 4k format directly on TV. But the screenshots are of FHD size.

Screenshot_2016-08-27-17-46-18.jpg
Screenshot_2016-08-27-17-45-56.jpg

Btw , Yupp TV and Levidi started working on my TV after receiving latest updates . But the video quality of TV channel on Yupp TV is very low (320 px ) . Eros now movies are having good resolution (FHD) . Could not find any 4K movie in Eros Now yet.

Does anyone has recommendation for DTH provider for 4k channel ? How well Videocon D2H 4k works ?

Installer tech made it by today evening, despite being a Sunday. Friendly guys, but brought a basic wall mount. Believe the co has changed the wall mount for us folks in India. Noted this point in their feedback form.

Now that the panel is on the wall everyone at home is happy, myself included. 4K/HD is the strength, as it looks best.

For SD viewing, am experimenting with sharpness setting. And I feel it is kind of satisfactory. Right now an restricting my viewing to all HD channels and very minimal SD news.

Though one might feel that brightness levels are low, I kind of settled for 55-60 setting. And all my panels and even CRTs were set to low brightness levels. Therefore I guess I may not have much to complain about brightness levels available in this unit. Am more keen to get more life like colors and strain free viewing. Which I feel it is set for currently.
Other than the Levidi 4K movie I have not tried much of the online content. My viewing is more on TSky and some movies from an RPi.

The installation team also gave an acknowledgement card from FK and a box of Cadburys celebrations which my daughter has been very appreciative about

Thanks! for the simple and honest review. The SD news channels and running news/stock scrolls will be the perfect way to test a TV.

Please let us know for 55" what is the viewing distance you recommend(SD channels)

Thanks again!
My viewing distance is 12-14 feet. And I am quite comfortable seeing HD at this distance.

About SD news and scrolling text, though there is a slight loss of detail due to the 'powdery' texture on images, there is no problem in reading scrolling text.

tv looks nice, wish it had youtube in 4k playback & have netflix in 4k, it doesn't even have netflix in HD, otherwise the tv set looks nice..

Congrats on your new TV....
If possible can you pls upload a small you tube video for SD & HD picture quality (including ews)

So before pushing the latest 48s ROM onto the x55 was wondering if the existing one could be backed up, just in case the new one doesnt fly or add more issues.
Any idea guys?

BTW between this week, the super voice has crashed multiple times, builtin youtube freezed once, and USB play twice.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back