LeEco TV Super3 series - India owners thread

Congrats on being first one to own in this forum. Have they given wall mount brackets along with TV? Can u upload pics of wall mount if u have done it.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Thank you everyone.
Looks like I was the first one to get delivery in Pune (Hope not the only only one). Got chocolate from Flipkart when the their guys came for installation :licklips: .

Installation from flipkart was done next day after delivery, although earlier I had mounted TV on the the stand that comes with TV. Btw installation guys brought wall mount brackets with them.

TV is quite heavy for single person to manage.

TV looks and feels exactly like the way most of the online reviews shows.
Got few screenshots, will upload them today sometime.

One thing though , LeVidi service and the Live TV service is not working for me. Although YouTube app works perfectly .

As some reviews mentioned Sound is a bit low for this size of TV . Definitely need to add Soundbar at least.

P_20160823_205644_1.jpg

P_20160823_182226.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you everyone.
Looks like I was the first one to get delivery in Pune (Hope not the only only one). Got chocolate from Flipkart when the their guys came for installation :licklips: .

Installation from flipkart was done next day after delivery, although earlier I had mounted TV on the the stand that comes with TV.

Got few screensshots, will upload them today sometime.

One thing though , LeVidi service and the Live TV service is not working for me. Although YouTube app works perfectly .

As some reviews mentioned Sound is a bit low for this size of TV . Definitely need to add Soundbar at least.

View attachment 21382

View attachment 21383
Looks cool, please share your review on build quality and picture quality as well

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Thank you everyone.
Although YouTube app works perfectly .

Congratulations !!

You mean to say, you were able to install youtube from le's app store? or you did a sideload install ?
Were you able to login into your youtube account ?
Were you able to cast youtube from your phone (click tv icon on your phone youtube app, it will search the tv and start playing from the tv)

Can you also try to install Hotstar ?

thanks for sharing your experience!!

Thank you everyone.

Installation from flipkart was done next day after delivery, although earlier I had mounted TV on the the stand that comes with TV. Btw installation guys brought wall mount brackets with them.

View attachment 21382

View attachment 21383
looks nice, you spoke to cs regarding your live tv apps not working? if yes how was the cs experience?

thanks.

Thank you everyone.

View attachment 21382

View attachment 21383

Congrats!... waiting for your review... please don't say 'value for money' :eek:hyeah:... do you recommend this TV? does the motion looks good. Best way to test it would be to check the SD news and SD sports channels.
Thanks!

Hi guys, today booked the le tv x 55 model on the sale. Was lucky to get it. Will update once I receive the tv. Fingers crossed, never bought an expensive gadget from a Chinese manufacturer.

Hi guys, today booked the le tv x 55 model on the sale. Was lucky to get it. Will update once I receive the tv. Fingers crossed, never bought an expensive gadget from a Chinese manufacturer.

Congrats!:yahoo: Let us know when you get the delivery.

looks nice, you spoke to cs regarding your live tv apps not working? if yes how was the cs experience?

thanks.
Now would that not a little too much to expect. The CS reps only know how to take calls and rerun the std messages. Do not expect anything other than greetings.
digit posted a review & its a shocker, tv doesn't support 4k@60 :eek:
here is the full review-
LeEco Super3 X55 UHD Smart TV Review | Digit.in
Wasn't that covered already or is this new discovery?

n5ontt

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back