LeEco TV Super3 series - India owners thread

got my 65" tv delivered yesterday, and it has a huge Red line running across the panel and half of the panel is black.

Flipkart is gonna send a replacement in a couple of days, not a good start.

got my 65" tv delivered yesterday, and it has a huge Red line running across the panel and half of the panel is black.

Flipkart is gonna send a replacement in a couple of days, not a good start.

that happens even with top brands..

83f4b053427c547f4c3d2379832ca3b6.jpg

X55 on my wall

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk
Hello, can u check if we can use this wall mount from Tanotis, by checking if it has same screws to hold it?

Tanotis Imported Swivel Tilt Heavy Duty Dual Arm Full Motion TV Wall mount for LCD/LED Plasma TV's upto 32" to 55" inch for Flat Wall or Corner mounting with VESA upto 400 MM x 400 MM TAN WVM 55B + Free TANOTIS Remote Stand TAN ACC RMS https://www.amazon.in/dp/B00SNN03NA/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_V-WYxbGB74VRV

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

The matter is not about the device being 4k, but about the complete support. Seems to be a issue on 60hz as per the online coverage.
Mine got delivered yesterday and would test that ASA I reach home or over the next weekend.

n5ontt

you got a source to see if it will display4k@60 through hdmi? any pc with you?
best if someone could as on twitter regarding this, don't have twitter account :indifferent14:

Thanks.

Panel is poor good luck guys browsing through its horrible menu

all tv's are now same crap, gone are the days of them being made in japan & lasting for years, now the lifespan of these tvs are nothing more then 5 years.
These brands like leeco are good if you want to sway every 4-5 years & keep ups with the latest tech.

Last edited:
Any received the assured cash back yet? Any dates or idea by when it would be given?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

If I am not wrong ul get cash back in 60 days. They won't give before that time

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
That's like giving back the interest earned from the sale. Hope they stick with the timelines.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Update-
got confirmation from a user who has the tv, even showed screens, the tv supports 4k@60 so rejoice leeco guys :yahoo:

No i dont own the Tv saw a review on youtube. The reviewer said its limited to 4k@30hz

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back