LeEco TV Super3 series - India owners thread

I have a small doubt, when I touch the screen of TV around the corners I could feel that screen was moves back a bit. I mean it was not tightly binded with edges. Can anyone confirm if it's same with anyone else?

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Got the delivery of Super3 X55 this week.
All fine but same issue with LED screen. Appears as if resting on foam or not resting against a hard surface. I am also in dilemma whether it is a defect or design is like that. Have never seen something like this in any other TV or monitor.

Please suggest:

Please let me know which stabilizer to buy for this TV... I called customer care and they suggested any stabilizer that has surge protect with it... and now I am unable to find it over net.

My friend is about to give the order and looking for wall mounting the TV. could someone please confirm if the wall mount brackets allow tilting? also if possible please share pics if someone has wall mounted it! thanks.

1f0d0748e72ec83e2a6b1170f4976270.jpg

I have a small doubt, when I touch the screen of TV around the corners I could feel that screen was moves back a bit. I mean it was not tightly binded with edges. Can anyone confirm if it's same with anyone else?

Hay even my LeEco TV has a same issue, called up flipkart and complained, they asked me to wait for the stock to come back for the replacement, but the TV is really good not much of blacklight bleeding, gone through many reviews before buying it, then i thought what if the replacement product has more bleeding, as long has its working fine need not to worry.:)

Hay guys any one tried using HDMI ARC port connecting to the AV Receiver? does it works perfectly? how is the audio quality when you connect through ARC? coz some one commented saying it depends on the TV so i am not sure if i connect through ARC will i get DTS HDMA out put? please suggest.

I have this issue (post 121)
There is a light bleed at bottom right. it does not really bother me - it is not discernible in "normal" viewing but only when the screen is predominantly black

I did not do anything about it :eek:

ciao
gr

... Same issue with me, initially it was only in the right side bottom corner but now entire right side.. I think I will have to call Leemall for replacement. :sad:

Guys, I just noticed in one of the reviews for Letv x55 that it doesn't support 4K 60hz, instead if you connect it to your PC via HDMI2.0 it only does 4K 36Hz ? Can any of the owners for this tv confirm this.

Primary use will be gaming.

Guys when i connect my PC to LeEco Tv I am not getting full Screen Display even turning the screen display to max 1920X1080p almost 1 inch of screen is blank please suggest.

... Same issue with me, initially it was only in the right side bottom corner but now entire right side.. I think I will have to call Leemall for replacement. :sad:

That is scary !

I have carefully stowed that huge dabba but am hoping to not have to ever want to invoke its use (I understand it is the warranty card, there was a thread with "official" voice from Leeco chiming in I think on f/k. you can laugh now)

ciao
gr

Guys, I just noticed in one of the reviews for Letv x55 that it doesn't support 4K 60hz, instead if you connect it to your PC via HDMI2.0 it only does 4K 36Hz ? Can any of the owners for this tv confirm this.

Primary use will be gaming.

Any PC users with this TV, who might be using it for HTPC or Gaming needs.

Please confirm on this query. Thanks.

Back