LG OLED CIRCLE REFERRAL PROGRAM

Once the installation is done, you will receive your membership details over whatsapp/ text within 4-5 days. You need to visit the website oledcircle.thriwe.com , login to your account, click on referral program. If you have been referred (by someone who has already bought an LG OLED), enter the code given to you by the referrer on the right side section titled 'Have you been referred by somebody to buy an LG OLED TV?'.

You'll see a bunch of such unutilized codes on this thread. You may use any. Mine is LGRF30KKDMST

Hi i didn't got any msg from lg even after installation can u share what type of msg we get nd on which no? Billing done or which we give for installation
If u have sample of that msg nd what type of code where to use coz when I try to sign up its showing ur no is not registered with lg so which no they are counting which we used for installation? Or billing

Please someone use mine LGRF30KO2K9 bought a 65 G2. Confirm me

I will use one if some has.let me know
Getting like this Referral code does not exist

Unable to DM you bro

Have you purchased an oled recently? Are you using in the oled circle login page ?
Yes bro, bought recently and when I am entering ur code I'm getting referral code does not exist

Hi all recently purchased LG G2 65' tv, if any one want referal code
You can use my referral code - LGRF30K4GKG0

Will use your code today or tomorrow
Thank you

Hello. recently got referral code through purchasing my lg C1 65" so if anyone purchase new oled kindly use my code so both of us get benefits
Referral code - LGRF30KU1D3P

Please Confirm me if any one uses my referral code so that i can check my account.

Thank you in Advance.

If any one wishes to buy lg oled tv. I bought this tv on March 2022 and my referral code is unused. Pls my refferal code for amazing benefits of ITC Stay - LGRF20K9H0LB

Ohh get it someone give this man a code😁
You can use my refferal code - LGRF20K9H0LB

Hi if anyone interested in buying Oled tv. Please use my code.

LGRF20KTVPIW

I would also like to use a code if anyone has free code let me know.
You can use my refferal code LGRF20K9H0LB

You can use my refferal code LGRF20K9H0LB

Last edited:
What are benefits for referral program?
Some guys are saying Amazon gv ,some are saying ITC .I m buying TV in some days

Found out the referral program is not valid for the c2 42 inch. It's new so may happen later
Hey, so who told you that lg oled circle referral program is not available for lg c2 42? It's been one month since i bought this tv and i didn't received any code yet. I tried to contact thriwe via their Email & Customer care helpline number multiple times but they keep saying that they can't find your info in our database right now, contact us after one more week.

Hey, so who told you that lg oled circle referral program is not available for lg c2 42? It's been one month since i bought this tv and i didn't received any code yet. I tried to contact thriwe via their Email & Customer care helpline number multiple times but they keep saying that they can't find your info in our database right now, contact us after one more week.
LG Store salesperson checked with them. The program is available. There are just no benefits for using a code while buying a 42 inch

LG Store salesperson checked with them. The program is available. There are just no benefits for using a code while buying a 42 inch
They just updated this terms and conditions page just a few days ago and added 42" in New Offer Structure. But think Thriwe Consulting Pvt. Ltd (Thriwe) is not updated with this info.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back