LG OLED CIRCLE REFERRAL PROGRAM

Congratulations on your new LG OLED TV! You are entitled to the OLED Circle Program to avail benefits worth upto Rs 50,000 like free OTT subscriptions, cash vouchers of Swiggy & Big Basket, access to the OLED Circle community and much more. Just click on the link below and get started
Only got this msg. No msg after that .Not received membership KIT (id)

Congratulations on your new LG OLED TV! You are entitled to the OLED Circle Program to avail benefits worth upto Rs 50,000 like free OTT subscriptions, cash vouchers of Swiggy & Big Basket, access to the OLED Circle community and much more. Just click on the link below and get started
Only got this msg. No msg after that .Not received membership KIT (id)
I got the same message today.
It asks for your interest and then shows thank you.

I guess they're checking interest of the buyers before actually sending the welcome kit with membership ID.
I'll wait for few days and see what happens.

When actually does one use the referral code? I'm planning to get a 65G2, would I be using the code at the time of purchase or at the time of installation?
I think you’ll need to register your purchase with a qualifying (unused) ref code at the time of installation here-

Not sure how it works exactly, but I guess it’s safe to use a code from a referrer who’s bought within the same screen category, ie in your case a 65” LG G2. You should get the vouchers in some days or weeks.

When you get the code, do share with me as I’ll be buying the same 65 LG G2 some time next week.

I think you’ll need to register your purchase with a qualifying (unused) ref code at the time of installation here-

Not sure how it works exactly, but I guess it’s safe to use a code from a referrer who’s bought within the same screen category, ie in your case a 65” LG G2. You should get the vouchers in some days or weeks.

When you get the code, do share with me as I’ll be buying the same 65 LG G2 some time next week.
Thanks buddy for clarifying. I'm going with the Sony A95K. Not going with LG this time. We have a big number from southern part of India contemplating a group purchase so you will see many referral code being published here soon. Best luck with your purchase.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back