LG OLED CIRCLE REFERRAL PROGRAM

Use my referral code - just got my referral id today LGRF7KVFMHD

Hi, please use this - LGRF30K86CT2 as i own a 65 C2 as well. We both shall be eligible for
65” OLED TVITC Stay Voucher of Rs. 10000 (applicable on Stay)
Amazon Pay Voucher of Rs. 5000
Used your code thanks.

Used your code thanks.
Check your rewards.

Here is my LG G1 65 inch OLED programme referral code: LGRF7KBCZL4, both will get ITC voucher of 10k and amazon voucher of 5k, thanks

Did any one observed the changes in the ITC Voucher's i was offered 10K Stay voucher initially but they have updated to 3K Food voucher.How come they have updated without intimation after issuing the voucher.

Hi.. was a lurker here.. helped me decide on which tv to get.. finally bought a 65" G2 a couple of days back.. Loving it so far.

Got the referral code today.
Referral Code - LGRF7KUR6N1

The benefits are :
65” OLED TVITC Stay Voucher of Rs. 10000 (applicable on Stay)
Amazon Pay Voucher of Rs. 5000

Lemme know if someone used it.. I'll edit this post..
Cheers .

Did any one observed the changes in the ITC Voucher's i was offered 10K Stay voucher initially but they have updated to 3K Food voucher.How come they have updated without intimation after issuing the voucher.
I also observed the same.
Just called thriwe, the cc representive doesn't seem knowledgeable, they keep saying that "we only give what LG tells us to". And in the end she asked me to email all the details on customer care email. Just did the same, let's hope they give some satisfying reply.

I also observed the same.
Just called thriwe, the cc representive doesn't seem knowledgeable, they keep saying that "we only give what LG tells us to". And in the end she asked me to email all the details on customer care email. Just did the same, let's hope they give some satisfying reply.
Even i have called the customer support regarding the same i got the same reply from them that we need to share the details of the voucher so that they can check with their team and get back to us.Just want to know when you have contacted them.Thank you.

Even i have called the customer support regarding the same i got the same reply from them that we need to share the details of the voucher so that they can check with their team and get back to us.Just want to know when you have contacted them.Thank you.
I called them like 2 hours back.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back