LG OLED CIRCLE REFERRAL PROGRAM

Anyone tried redeeming ITC voucher.
How to do so. I plan on redeeming voucher stay but on later date (a month later ).
But its showing dates only within a week
Can anyone share screenshots on redemption process

I am planning to buy C2 65 tomorrow. Can anyone please give a referral code?
Hi, please use this - LGRF30K86CT2 as i own a 65 C2 as well. We both shall be eligible for
65” OLED TVITC Stay Voucher of Rs. 10000 (applicable on Stay)
Amazon Pay Voucher of Rs. 5000

Hi, please use this - LGRF30K86CT2 as i own a 65 C2 as well. We both shall be eligible for
Are there any terms and conditions for the voucher value and TV model correlation?
I also bought B2 65", the LG showroom guys said that I'll get an ID generated 20 days post installation, after that only I can use refferal code. Can any recent buyer confirm the process of using refferal code?

Are there any terms and conditions for the voucher value and TV model correlation?
I also bought B2 65", the LG showroom guys said that I'll get an ID generated 20 days post installation, after that only I can use refferal code. Can any recent buyer confirm the process of using refferal code?
Hi, yes there is a relation between the TV model (size as far as I know) and the voucher value.
Once you have your tv installed, you would get a welcome mailer with your membershipID, you will have to use that to create an account in the URL below to avail your vouchers and also your referral code which you can use to refer your friends to avail benefits for both. Hope this helps.

From the official site - https://oledcircle.thriwe.com/web/referral-program

Below are the benefits both parties will get if you inspire your friends or family to purchase:
48”/ 55” OLED TVITC Stay Voucher of Rs. 10000 (applicable on Stay)
77” & Above OLED TVITC Stay Voucher of Rs. 5000 (applicable on Stay)
Complimentary 1 Golf Round & 1 Golf Lesson of Rs. 5000
2 Make my Trip Travel Vouchers of Rs. 5000 each

Mine is a LG C1 with a referral code LGRF30KU1D3P. Anyone who is planning to buy a OLED can use this as you and I can get ITC vouchers worth Rs.10000. Thanks in advance.

I am planning to buy C2 65 tomorrow. Can anyone please give a referral code?
Hello. If this code doesn't work then use my referral code LGRF30KU1D3P which will give you the same benefits as I have bought a LG C2 65'' recently.

Just had conversation with Thrive customer care,they said it will take 10 to 15 days for receiving membership Kit on WhatsApp. Let's see .What's normal time for receiving membership Kit

Back