LG OLED CIRCLE REFERRAL PROGRAM

Greetings from Thriwe!

As discussed over the call kindly note that there is some technical issue due to which you are unable to see the complete benefits. We have further shared the issue with the concerned team to get the same updated.

Once the benefits are updated in your account then you will able to place the booking. Our team will further process your requests and the vouchers codes will be shared manually with you over the email.

So once the issue is resolved we will surely let you know.

Your patience is really appreciated.

Greetings from Thriwe!

As discussed over the call kindly note that there is some technical issue due to which you are unable to see the complete benefits. We have further shared the issue with the concerned team to get the same updated.

Once the benefits are updated in your account then you will able to place the booking. Our team will further process your requests and the vouchers codes will be shared manually with you over the email.

So once the issue is resolved we will surely let you know.

Your patience is really appreciated.
Let's hope the best even i have contacted them as they were conveying the offer is changed but i was explained clearly the situation so they have requested to drop a mail regarding the same.Hoping positive response from them.

Hi Guys, I recently purchased an LG C2 65" Oled TV. Please use my referral code LGRF7KSTQWJ
Used this..
Its showing a 7000 ITC voucher and no Amazon pay voucher.. isn't it 10k+5k amazon? Bought a 65" G2..

Any idea?

and also, my code from my 65" G2 purchase is
LGRF7KUR6N1

Used this..
Its showing a 7000 ITC voucher and no Amazon pay voucher.. isn't it 10k+5k amazon? Bought a 65" G2..

Any idea?

and also, my code from my 65" G2 purchase is
LGRF7KUR6N1
There might change in the offer please check with the LG Customer care team or Store where you bought the TV

Thriwe cc says that the offer got changed from Sep onwards, and now it's just 7k ITC voucher for all TV sizes.

"As discussed over the call kindly note that we have checked our records with the help of Membership Id - - - - - - - - - - and came to know that you have received only 1 voucher code of ITC with the worth of 7k.

Note :- Due to the new LG construct we are not providing Amazon Pay in the on going offering.
Further, we would request you to directly get in touch with the LG team.

Your understanding is really appreciated in this regard
."

The referral page still says -

Avail the benefits of Referral Program by referring a friend or family to buy an OLED and get the installation done within the scheme period. On every successful referral, you will receive vouchers with exciting offers and services. What’s more, your referred friend will also be entitled to the same rewards.
Referral voucher benefits will depend upon the model of OLED TV purchased through Referral. Below are the benefits both parties will get if you inspire your friends or family to purchase:
48”/ 55” OLED TVITC Stay Voucher of Rs. 10000 (applicable on Stay)
65” OLED TVITC Stay Voucher of Rs. 10000 (applicable on Stay)
Amazon Pay Voucher of Rs. 5000
77” & Above OLED TVITC Stay Voucher of Rs. 5000 (applicable on Stay)
Complimentary 1 Golf Round & 1 Golf Lesson of Rs. 5000
2 Make my Trip Travel Vouchers of Rs. 5000 each

3djhUD7.jpg

They shouldnt have a legal leg to stand on..

The referral page still says -

Avail the benefits of Referral Program by referring a friend or family to buy an OLED and get the installation done within the scheme period. On every successful referral, you will receive vouchers with exciting offers and services. What’s more, your referred friend will also be entitled to the same rewards.
Referral voucher benefits will depend upon the model of OLED TV purchased through Referral. Below are the benefits both parties will get if you inspire your friends or family to purchase:
48”/ 55” OLED TVITC Stay Voucher of Rs. 10000 (applicable on Stay)
65” OLED TVITC Stay Voucher of Rs. 10000 (applicable on Stay)
77” & Above OLED TVITC Stay Voucher of Rs. 5000 (applicable on Stay)
Complimentary 1 Golf Round & 1 Golf Lesson of Rs. 5000
2 Make my Trip Travel Vouchers of Rs. 5000 each

3djhUD7.jpg

They shouldnt have a legal leg to stand on..
They have silently updated it to ITC 7k voucher

Its been more than 15 days and i still havent recieved the code. the support team wont pickup calls nor reply back to emails 😢

65" G2 LG OLED CIRCLE Referral Code - LGRF7K0G91G
Please use whoever needs it. Let me know whoever use it to track benefit of it.

Last edited:
When I redeemed Hotstar code from LG circle, it gave me 12 months mobile membership. I was expecting premium membership to work on new TV.
Does anyone else have redeemed LG Circle Hotstar membership?

When I redeemed Hotstar code from LG circle, it gave me 12 months mobile membership. I was expecting premium membership to work on new TV.
Does anyone else have redeemed LG Circle Hotstar membership?
Yes, it's mobile only.
Only worth usable on new OLED when you upgrade to premium by paying 1k more.

Yes, it's mobile only.
Only worth usable on new OLED when you upgrade to premium by paying 1k more.

How about Amazon Prime and Zee5...are they mobile only plans too?

I finally pulled the trigger and bought 55" C2 last weekend and still waiting to receive the voucher code.

How about Amazon Prime and Zee5...are they mobile only plans too?

I finally pulled the trigger and bought 55" C2 last weekend and still waiting to receive the voucher code.
I don't think Amazon Prime and Zee 5 have mobile plans.. you should get the full ones..

Does anyone know if these plans can be stacked? I have Hotstar, Sony, Amazon memberships all renewed in Jul/Aug.. Amazon cant be stacked.. no idea about the others..

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back