Luxurious Shower Cubicles & Enclosures

heliumflight

Hello All,

I know some of you would be thinking why such a topic in a AV forum. There are fans for everything and willing to spend and show.
With technology entering every sphere of life, myself in particular liked a brand called Colston. Space has become the most precious commodity in cities today and a bathroom shower enclosure helps save space and found out

Going to install this in my house.

It fits perfectly into the forum. Some of those showers make music as well.

Do people actually listen to music in the shower? Like on a regular basis?

I had installed some ceiling speakers in the bath and after a few uses never used it again so I am curious if anyone actually regularly listens to music while they bathe.

I had installed some ceiling speakers in the bath and after a few uses never used it again so I am curious if anyone actually regularly listens to music while they bathe.
I sing actually.

Edit: On a more serious note, no I don't listen to music in the shower. I would think, music would be more suitable for people who prefer long soaks in a tub.

Last edited:

A post workout track while showering can set up and invigorating tone. IPX7 portable BT speakers.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back