Marantz Owner Thread...

I didn’t try factory reset yet. It happens with only one source though. Problem with that ? It’s Tata Sky

Okay, in that case, try changing the HDMI input ports. If the issue remains, try another HDMI cable. If neither of these work then you can try a factory reset as a last resort.

MaSh

Okay, in that case, try changing the HDMI input ports. If the issue remains, try another HDMI cable. If neither of these work then you can try a factory reset as a last resort.

MaSh
It didn’t solve the issue, also it happens at random across all inputs. Upgraded firmware too, doesn’t help

Hello Everyone,

My Marantz has got stuck in "Update Retry" loop and getting a "Connection Fail01". I am unable to see the menu or anything.

Is there a way out from this?

Cheers!

Hello Everyone,

My Marantz has got stuck in "Update Retry" loop and getting a "Connection Fail01". I am unable to see the menu or anything.

Cheers!

Hi,
Did you try to update the receiver through the internet when you got the message to update. Since sometimes when the connection is too slow or intermittent there are chances that the receiver could hang if the update gets interrupted. The ideal opion is to take the update from the marantz dealer on a pen drive & update the receiver.

Hello Everyone,

Cheers!

Oh man. Was there a feature upgraded that you were using or needed an update? I don't think there is much you can do on your own. Try calling the help line or show to a service center.

It didn’t solve the issue, also it happens at random across all inputs. Upgraded firmware too, doesn’t help

Try to show to a service centre. Could just be dust.
MaSh

Oh man. Was there a feature upgraded that you were using or needed an update? I don't think there is much you can do on your own. Try calling the help line or show to a service center.

It was done by mistake. Is there an helpline number in India? Do you have any numbers - Strangely there is no Marantz India website.

It was done by mistake. Is there an helpline number in India? Do you have any numbers - Strangely there is no Marantz India website.
Nope there is no marantz Direct reseller or service in India. There could be authorised sellers, unfortunately I do not have any numbers.

MaSh

Hello Everyone,

Cheers!

A factory reset would do. That would bring back the AVR to its original state.

Hello Everyone,

Cheers!

Try getting in touch with Marantz India distributor for help

MZ Audio Distributions India.
Office No 2, Kamal Apartment,
Opp Kondor Interiors,
Next to Jama Masjid,
S.V. Road, Bandra West, Mumbai- 400 050.
Phone 1: 022-26401411
Phone 2: 022-26401412
Sales : +91-9833006667
Fax: +91-22-67475289
[email protected]

From the input from the user Supercarz - I was able to do a Factory Reset the AVR.

The link to reset was:

I had only seen your post under marantz owner thread hence advised you to get in touch with the india distributor. Just saw your duplicate post under a new thread on the same topic. Good that you succeeded in sorting out this problem cheers.

I had only seen your post under marantz owner thread hence advised you to get in touch with the india distributor. Just saw your duplicate post under a new thread on the same topic. Good that you succeeded in sorting out this problem cheers.
I created that post - to make it specific to the issue. So that it can referred by other's in future, if they are facing a similar issue. :)

Cheers! :)

Try to show to a service centre. Could just be dust.
MaSh
Thanks, will try

Hello everyone,
Can anyone let me know the preout output values of marantz 1509 or any recent slimline series AVR. I have coupled 1509 with crown 1502 amplifier and have doubt that preout is insufficient in driving the amp.
Thanks

I have purchased Marantz NR1608 with intention to use its pre out to power amplifier. At that time I came to know that Marantz Pre out is in between 1.2v to 1.4v. Now I have connected Denon AVR-2113 as power amplifier to Marantz NR1608 pre out and it works just fine. Denon needs to deliver more power in power amplifier mode than stand alone avr. Earlier Denon as AVR , volume dial never crossed -17db for music and -14db to -15db for movies but now it needs to fix at -10db for same loudness (SPL) at MLP. Now sound has becomes more articulated with noticable clarity in high frequencies particularly string instruments show their presence. Bass have better control and definition. Vocals become little bold .Marantz and Denon as pre-power set up works better than individual.

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back