Marantz Owner Thread...

I am looking for the firmware for the Marantz SR7011. Can someone please PM me if you have the firmware file. I believe the name of the file is "DPMS_SR7011U_LEGO_PopupNone.zip".

I got my Marantz 7010 from the repairs. They replaced the HDMI board. Now I have two problems.

1. ARC from TV to Marantz is not outputting any sound.
2. 2 channel music from Youtube, Spotify etc is not upscaled to 5.1 or Atmos.

Any help would be appreciated.

One was a win 10 audio setting issue. Audio was defaulting to 5.1. It should always be stereo.

ARC was not enabled.

Any marantz NR 1509 users here?
getting a preowned offer on this unit
What are the pros and cons?
I heard the stereo performance is very good and smooth. does it do justice to movies? considering the low power output
Can this deliver well in living room of 30/20 ft?

Any marantz NR 1509 users here?
getting a preowned offer on this unit
What are the pros and cons?
I heard the stereo performance is very good and smooth. does it do justice to movies? considering the low power output
Can this deliver well in living room of 30/20 ft?

Yes used in the past...how much are you getting it for? it will work well, dont worry

one of the fm is selling his 1509
do you have anything to say about your experience with this model

Its good.

Although 50 watts RMS per channel at 8 ohms load, it can drive well decent speakers. If speakers have a higher sensitivity level, no issues!

Audyssey sets conservative levels for speakers, you can refer to manual and tweak levels (db) for each speaker to suit your hearing reqiuirements.

Clean and good for stereo 2.0 or 2.1

I used multiple NR series in a room which is 250 sq ft. My old NR1606 which i sold to my friend uses pulz towers and other surround speakers (7.1) in a 600 sq ft hall...works like a charm for the last 4 years with no issues.

Check all functions etc and pick it up. You need to run audyssey compulsory to get the best from the AVR......hope your speakers are really good!

It's brand new fresh piece. Not talking about used item.

Used would be cheaper depending on use and condition. Pricing of 95k or less or more based on how you negotiate with the authorised dealer, many give good deals without a gst bill and then users suffer warranty support, so please check all this.

Used would be cheaper depending on use and condition. Pricing of 95k or less or more based on how you negotiate with the authorised dealer, many give good deals without a gst bill and then users suffer warranty support, so please check all this.
With gst bill and everything.

Folks, Is it okay to buy a Marantz AVR from the grey market? No warranty.
But, having tried my hands at a pre-owned AVR without warranty before, I'm considering to purchase one.

Any inputs on this?

Folks, Is it okay to buy a Marantz AVR from the grey market? No warranty.
But, having tried my hands at a pre-owned AVR without warranty before, I'm considering to purchase one.

Any inputs on this?

Is it worth the price difference with Indian distributor? If it's not atleast 40% then it's not worth it.

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back