My entry in DOCOMO contest

akshaye

Hi guys,
being a part of this forum I would like to share my latest entry on DOCMO contest. Please check this link and rate it and post comment if you like my animation. here is the link The first unique and new GSM Mobile Service born

The animation is done in flash. BTW I am planing to covert this video to watch on my PV8... :yahoo:

Thanks in advance,
DHIRAJ

Hi guys,
being a part of this forum I would like to share my latest entry on DOCMO contest. Please check this link and rate it and post comment if you like my animation. here is the link The first unique and new GSM Mobile Service born

The animation is done in flash. BTW I am planing to covert this video to watch on my PV8... :yahoo:

Thanks in advance,
DHIRAJ

Your theme is good and innovative.

Regards

Srini

Nice bit of work there. Although I am not too sure about how new their plans are. And how much benefit they offer over other players.

I, for one, certainly dont want to be counting seconds when I talk!

Nice bit of work there. Although I am not too sure about how new their plans are. And how much benefit they offer over other players.

I, for one, certainly dont want to be counting seconds when I talk!

yeah you are absolutely right..but on the other part there is advantage. if you talk for 70 seconds you dont have to pay for 2 minutes.. BTW I am not advertising DOCOMO since I am happy with Vodafone..:)

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back