NCR get-together for Dark Knight Rises???

anm

Long time since avphiles have met.
how about planning a show of Dark Knight Rises on a sunday?
I was talking to Ashish - not many of our families are keen on watching this movie, while we are salivating.

Are you planning for meet at an imax theatre?

Sent from my GT-I9001 using Tapatalk 2

Long time since avphiles have met.
how about planning a show of Dark Knight Rises on a sunday?
I was talking to Ashish - not many of our families are keen on watching this movie, while we are salivating.

I will be glad to join !
Not an avphile infact, still learning a lot; but I am a big movie buff and a big fan of Christopher Nolan's movies. It will be a pleasure to be a part of this get-together if you agree to invite me :)
Let me know...sending you a PM !!

Anant thanks for starting this thread. My wife strictly told me that she won't be interested in watching it in Theater so I spoke to Anant and asked him to start the thread, wherein we can rope in fellow members for a screening at either Gurgaon or Delhi (South). I hope there will be many Fans of this Franchisee and this last part has garnered lot of praises. Also its been a long time since we had a get together so this seems like a nice opportunity.
I would prefer PVR and comfortable with Ambience Mall.
Show time preference either Saturday Evening or Sunday. Depends on the majority / people.
Maximum cut off time to confirm the participation is till tomorrow 12:00 PM, then I will buy the tickets on everybody's behalf (Non-Refundable). Will try out for the Gold class if I get a good numbers of Participants and would also try and get some scheme from the PVR management.

Last edited:
Ashish...thanks I got your message.
I don't have problem with location, however Gurgaon would be best for me, as I can stay there overnight at a friend's house; in case it becomes too late in the evening.
Ready for Saturday evening and Sunday both. Let's decide the time and place after feedback from majority of guys and I'll be glad to come anywhere in NCR.

can we keep it a morning show? These days my sat are working and I get only sunday to spend with family. So don't want to eat into their sun evening time.

everyone around here in office recommends an IMAX screen at ambiance mall.

Great...is there an IMAX screen at Ambience, Gurgaon ?
So far, I had the illusion, we have only one IMAX theatre in India (Prasadam, Hyderebad)
Would love to watch the movie at IMAX screen.
Ashish, is it possible to get the tickets at IMAX ? No matter whatever the charges ! Even the Gold Class would do... I'm yet to visit Ambience :)

I am not aware of an Imax Screen at Gurgaon, please find out about this and let me know and then we will buy the tickets for that Theatre.

I am not aware of an Imax Screen at Gurgaon, please find out about this and let me know and then we will buy the tickets for that Theatre.

I don't think there is any IMAX at Gurgaon.
this is what I checked at Wikipedia.
List of IMAX venues - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

India

Mumbai BIG_Cinemas The worlds largest Cinema Screen. The screen here measures 12,700 sq ft!
Ahmedabad Gujarat Science City (15/70 mm, 3D)[40]
Hyderabad Prasads IMAX
SIKAR BIG Cinemas
Kolkata - Kolkata Science City (15/70 mm, 3D)

Let's forget about IMAX. Any good theater booking will do !

Of course there is no imax theater in gurgaon. Afaik one is there in ghaziabad. But i think the pvr gold class is gr8 :licklips:

Asish bhai count me in

Just to add, the booking at PVR Ambience has started, checked just now on PVR website.

It's better if other members can confirm as quick as possible, so that we don't loose the bookings !!

Confirmations till now.
1. Anm
2. Technobhatt
3. Dillihifi
4. Ashish Kesarwani

Hurry up guys as the time is running out.

Show details are as follows:
The Dark Knight Rises
PVR Ambience Mall Premiere Class : 19:15 hours show Saturday 21st July.
Price Rs. 378 per head inclusive of Payment gateway charges.
I have bought 4 Tickets .

Last edited:
Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back