Need a Advice for my new Speaker Stand

S. Basu

Hi Frindz,

I need your suggestion. Yesterday i made a Wood Made speaker stand from Local carpenter. The specification of my stand 8mm ply with 2ft 3inch heights, filled up sand and in bottom I have given olon for avoiding booming bass.

But when i play the music with using my new stand i am very much disappointed with my sound quality. I fell that Mid and High frequency almost zero, also lost detailing of sound.

I can't understand what is the reason? plz give your opinion.

Hi Frindz,

I need your suggestion. Yesterday i made a Wood Made speaker stand from Local carpenter. The specification of my stand 8mm ply with 2ft 3inch heights, filled up sand and in bottom I have given olon for avoiding booming bass.

But when i play the music with using my new stand i am very much disappointed with my sound quality. I fell that Mid and High frequency almost zero, also lost detailing of sound.

I can't understand what is the reason? plz give your opinion.

Please share below details,

Where do you keep your speakers before using the stand with the height and your sitting position, distance between them, distance between speakers, angle between you and the speaker

Share the same details after using the stand.

Hi

What was the distance from listening area from the stool and the current stands made? Height placement also needs to be factored in

Hi S. Basu,

Please check the Polarity of Speakers... In Short interchange the Positive & Negative wire of any one of your speaker & check.

Sadik

Yes, sand can deaden the sound. Intersperse with kitchen steel wool coils or similar light material to have a complete yet lighter fill.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back