Need help regarding YHT-195

somantak_g

Hii Guyz,

M new here nd from Kolkata.........I need a help from you...........i wanna buy YHT-195 nd my budget is 25-30K max.............another thing also i need......that is the installment facility...........cud u guyz pls tell me where can i get YHT-195 in kolkata and with installment.............if u have any other options at that price range also can mention...........my basic requirement is a AVR with 5.1 ch. analog input digital coaxial/optical input along with HDMI input for video..........m gonna hook up with my pc...............

Thnx in advance

Hii Guyz,

M new here nd from Kolkata.........I need a help from you...........i wanna buy YHT-195 nd my budget is 25-30K max.............another thing also i need......that is the installment facility...........cud u guyz pls tell me where can i get YHT-195 in kolkata and with installment.............if u have any other options at that price range also can mention...........my basic requirement is a AVR with 5.1 ch. analog input digital coaxial/optical input along with HDMI input for video..........m gonna hook up with my pc...............

Thnx in advance

Welcome to forum.

Check Yamaha website, They list dealer/distributor for each city. 195 is available around 21K. If u r spending 25-30K, get Onkyo 5105, it is 27-30K.

Welcome to forum.

Check Yamaha website, They list dealer/distributor for each city. 195 is available around 21K. If u r spending 25-30K, get Onkyo 5105, it is 27-30K.

I asked Promises Instruments they told me that Onkyo HT-S5105 is 39.9k and Digital Acoustics told me YHT-195 is 32k...........
I think they are quoting high prices...........please suggest any other shop in Kolkata where i can get YHT-195 at a reasonable price WITH INSTALLMENT................

Thnx in advance

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back