NEW LAUNCH: BRAVIA EX430 Series

ritzman

NEW LAUNCH: BRAVIA EX430 & EX330 Series

NEW LAUNCH: BRAVIA EX430 Series
Features BRAVIA Engine 3 for superior picture display, boosted further by Intelligent Picture Plus feature. Enjoy reduced noise with Bass Booster & Dolby Digital technologies.
Available in two sizes 40 (102 cms) & 24 (61 cms)

More technical details mentioned @ KLV-40EX430 : EX430 Series : BRAVIA HD TV (LED & LCD) : Sony India

NEW LAUNCH - EX330 Series
LED TV range with ace technologies for superior picture display including BRAVIA Engine3, Intelligent Picture Plus, Motionflow XR100 Hz.
Available in 32 (81cms) size, price Rs 35,900.

KLV-32EX330 : EX330 Series : BRAVIA HD TV (LED & LCD) : Sony India

Last edited:
@manish1283 and a few others who are claiming Direct LED is better

You guys should do a bit more homework on "Direct LED" before claiming its better than Edge LED.

Direct LED is NOT equal to Full Array LED with Local Dimming.

These cheap sets with Direct LEDs are actually slightly worse than their Edge LED counterparts and are cheaper to produce as they use fewer LEDs than Edge LED models.

So again, Full Array/Direct LED with Local Dimming > EDGE LED > Direct LED

Basically the ccfl tubelights at the back replaced by leds. will reduce power consumption.

btw - i don't understand why plain backlit LED tvs are not cheaper than ccfl backlight ones - LEDs don't cost that much. are the LEDs used in tvs some special kind of LEDs?

btw - i don't understand why plain backlit LED tvs are not cheaper than ccfl backlight ones - LEDs don't cost that much. are the LEDs used in tvs some special kind of LEDs?

Just to make good money in the name of newer technology and fool general public. Nothing else.
Once OLED TVs available, LED backlit will be at prices you could never imagined.

^^ Does it make any difference to HD and SD picture quality of DTH/ blueray or connectivity with laptop through HDMI?

LED TVs (though they are LCD actually) are costlier because they are perceived or made to be perceived as a new technology when compared to Plasma and CFL.
I am not saying that LED and CFL are same on performance. LED is better, but the term "LED" is used as a hyped up marketing term. If you go to a showroom, the showroom guys will blow the trumpet to show that LED is totally a new technology and totally different from CFL (where-in both are LCD technology). So all the companies are using the term "LED" purely as a marketing term.

Last edited:
Has anyone brought this tv. How is the review for the 40 inch one.

I have bought it.. Its good ..will get delivery tomm nd installation a day after.. will post pics here..
If you compare this with 40EX650 then EX650 is better but not too much.. You wont be disappointed by the PQ 40EX430 at all.. And I didnt want smart TV so for me this would be a better choice also..

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back