OLED TV's price/best quote thread

First time poster here,
Pulled the trigger on 55 A1 @98k with local shop. This is my much more than anyone would have paid here but this is best I could do considering bad online experience and no credit card/other Cashback offers are applicable to me.

Initially bought 55 BX from Flipkart @92k (few of the last one before it went out of stock via seller offering at lower price) but turned out used piece and was quite a hassle to go through refund.

Coming back to local shop, best was offered for 55A1@105k, 55B1@125k, 55C1@140k and no inventory for BX or CX. At the end was able to nearly match Tara Cliq's online price of 96.5k after some negotiation.
Flipkart has lesser stringent controls(can be termed as governance) over their vendors compared to Amazon, so your experience is not a surprise. I empathize with you and happy having not fallen to such vultures after a fight. When making such a high-value purchase, best go with reputed ones(Amazon Cloud Store, LG store, Bajaj Elec..etc)

First time poster here,
Pulled the trigger on 55 A1 @98k with local shop. This is my much more than anyone would have paid here but this is best I could do considering bad online experience and no credit card/other Cashback offers are applicable to me.

Initially bought 55 BX from Flipkart @92k (few of the last one before it went out of stock via seller offering at lower price) but turned out used piece and was quite a hassle to go through refund.

Coming back to local shop, best was offered for 55A1@105k, 55B1@125k, 55C1@140k and no inventory for BX or CX. At the end was able to nearly match Tara Cliq's online price of 96.5k after some negotiation.
A1 is a great tv. It's Brightness, though less than top models is still many times higher than best plasma TVs, so is the black level.
Control the ambient light in your room and you are in for a treat.

Flipkart has lesser stringent controls(can be termed as governance) over their vendors compared to Amazon, so your experience is not a surprise. I empathize with you and happy having not fallen to such vultures after a fight. When making such a high-value purchase, best go with reputed ones(Amazon Cloud Store, LG store, Bajaj Elec..etc)
Very well agreed, This was first time online buying experience and learnt a lesson.

1) rule number one - don't regret an electronic purchase.
2) rule number 2 follow rule number 1 ;) paraphrasing Warran Buffet :D

A1 is a great tv. It's Brightness, though less than top models is still many times higher than best plasma TVs, so is the black level.
Control the ambient light in your room and you are in for a treat.
Yup, it's indeed a great tv. I still currently have Panasonic plasma 50UT50 (which is running without any issues and still holding onto!), Lets see how long OLED panel lasts outside of 3 year warranty!

Yup, it's indeed a great tv. I still currently have Panasonic plasma 50UT50 (which is running without any issues and still holding onto!), Lets see how long OLED panel lasts outside of 3 year warranty!
Don't curse us LG OLED owners pls!

rtings tested oled tvs upto 20 hrs a day .

Average viewing in a normal household is 4 to 6 hrs

I am also considering the A1 48 or the C1 48. I have been offered the c1 48 for 105000 with a cash back on sbi credit card of 9000 rs and 12 month no cost emi. Is the c1 worth the extra money over the A1 ?

I am also considering the A1 48 or the C1 48. I have been offered the c1 48 for 105000 with a cash back on sbi credit card of 9000 rs and 12 month no cost emi. Is the c1 worth the extra money over the A1 ?
A1 has a 60 hz refresh rate panel, doesn't have HDMI 2.1 ports. Also I think the C1 will be brighter.

So if you are absolutely not into gaming then you can consider the A1.

Thanks for the inputs. Yes this tv will be primarily used for movies on Fire tv stick 4K and not gaming. But I just like to be a bit future proofed. The price for the 48A1 with discounts and cash back on Amazon is around 76500 and the 48C1 is 95000. So I save around 20000 if I go with the A1. Just thinking if it’s worth it. I guess the C1 is a brighter panel and has better sound too ?

Just got the following quotes for LG C1 48 Oled
Vijay Sales Mumbai - 99,500 - 7500 Cashback on Sbi Card (receiveable after 90 days) and 9 months no cost emi - 12 months available with extra 600 Rs.

LG Dealer - 104,500 - 9000 Cashback on Sbi card (Recv after 90 days) and 9 months no cost emi.

I was told that the cash back with LG exclusive stores is 9000 as opposed to vijay sales 7500.

Last edited:
Just got the following quotes for LG C1 48 Oled
Vijay Sales Mumbai - 99,500 - 7500 Cashback on Sbi Card (receiveable after 90 days) and 9 months no cost emi - 12 months available with extra 600 Rs.

LG Dealer - 104,500 - 9000 Cashback on Sbi card (Recv after 90 days) and 9 months no cost emi.

I was told that the cash back with LG exclusive stores is 9000 as opposed to vijay sales 7500.
Check with Kohinoor as well, they usually have competitive deals on OLED.

Got an exclusive "only for today" offer from Girias Bangalore for the 65 inch LG C1 - Rs.1,64,500 after all discounts and cashbacks.

Anybody interested?

Got an exclusive "only for today" offer from Girias Bangalore for the 65 inch LG C1 - Rs.1,64,500 after all discounts and cashbacks.

Anybody interested?
I got an offer of Rs.1,51,000/- in Mumbai after all discounts and cashback yesterday valid for a day.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back