OLED TV's price/best quote thread

Getting LGC1 65" for 1.75L in Mumbai. Worth it ?
I believe it matches the best price previously reported by some lucky FMs here. Any other goodies(free EMI, cashback, free voucher) you are getting along ? If so, it will be THE best so far. I doubt C1 65 price will have a big drop further down as its the latest model, until Sep/Oct '22.

LG G1 - 65" Croma - Breach Candy.
2.43L list price, instant 7.5k CB on Amex Plat Reserve card.
Net 2.36L including GST. Got mine last weekend.

It could be display unit or refurbished. Price sounds too good
I have received the TV today. Its brand new and not a display piece. I am waiting for the table stand and will then check the usage on it but don't suspect any thing wrong yet

hi.
Just bought LG C1 55 inch from croma for 1.18 L
Croma quoted 1.3 L final price and got 13k instant cashback from icici debit card making final price to 1.18 L.
This is at croma, Whitefield Bangalore.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-01-27 at 5.30.15 PM.jpg
    Screenshot 2022-01-27 at 5.30.15 PM.jpg
    182.9 KB · Views: 55
hi.
Just bought LG C1 55 inch from croma for 1.18 L
Croma quoted 1.3 L final price and got 13k instant cashback from icici debit card making final price to 1.18 L.
This is at croma, Whitefield Bangalore.
Thats a really good price. Did you inquire about offer price for 65 C1 as well ?
As it stands, current running deals reported by FMs on C1 model are:
C1 48- 95k
C1 55- 118k
C1 65- 175k

Thats a really good price. Did you inquire about offer price for 65 C1 as well ?
As it stands, current running deals reported by FMs on C1 model are:
C1 48- 95k
C1 55- 118k
C1 65- 175k
Havent enquired 65 inch. Also LG has extended this republic day offer till 30th Jan. so hurry guys as only 20 more units are left with Croma it seems.

Guys selling my lg c1 48 at 80k only nov 21 purchase from lg official store (selling because my lg b9 is not selling for reasonable price) , if anyone interested can message me

I bought LG C1XTZ 55" at 1.11L in Delhi NCR.

After browsing and haggling at several stores in Gurgaon and South Delhi, I got the price before cashback down to 1.24L. Subtract 10% cashback from that brings it down to 1.11L.
That was the lowest they got to. Vijay Sales offered 930 store credits to buy anything over this.
Croma was offering an extended 2yr warranty at 9-10k (-10% cashback), but I did not get it yet.
I have made sure they weren't refurbished or display units, so not to worry about that.

Mentioning this here for future buyers.
Keep haggling. :)

I bought LG C1XTZ 55" at 1.11L in Delhi NCR.

After browsing and haggling at several stores in Gurgaon and South Delhi, I got the price before cashback down to 1.24L. Subtract 10% cashback from that brings it down to 1.11L.
That was the lowest they got to. Vijay Sales offered 930 store credits to buy anything over this.
Croma was offering an extended 2yr warranty at 9-10k (-10% cashback), but I did not get it yet.
I have made sure they weren't refurbished or display units, so not to worry about that.

Mentioning this here for future buyers.
Keep haggling. :)
Which store? Location?

First time poster here,
Pulled the trigger on 55 A1 @98k with local shop. This is my much more than anyone would have paid here but this is best I could do considering bad online experience and no credit card/other Cashback offers are applicable to me.

Initially bought 55 BX from Flipkart @92k (few of the last one before it went out of stock via seller offering at lower price) but turned out used piece and was quite a hassle to go through refund.

Coming back to local shop, best was offered for 55A1@105k, 55B1@125k, 55C1@140k and no inventory for BX or CX. At the end was able to nearly match Tara Cliq's online price of 96.5k after some negotiation.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back