OLED TV's price/best quote thread

guys the updated price from the dealer..

55 C1 - 1.35L
65 C1 - 2.55L
55 CX - 1.38 L

dealer is saying the prices have went up.. so i would say wait , i will try to get better updates.
1.75 lakhs might be for a returned piece. Customers sometimes return the TVs during the delivery (post delivery they are not responsible but during transit dealers have to bear the risk). Or a demo piece.

guys the updated price from the dealer..

55 C1 - 1.35L
65 C1 - 2.55L
55 CX - 1.38 L

dealer is saying the prices have went up.. so i would say wait , i will try to get better updates.
That's quite a jump. 80,000. Haha! I don't think the prices increase this much on a TV.

1.75 lakhs might be for a returned piece. Customers sometimes return the TVs during the delivery (post delivery they are not responsible but during transit dealers have to bear the risk). Or a demo piece.

checked with the tv options and run time was zero only..

Hi everyone
Just to inform you guys that i am selling my LG B9 55 WITH 10 MONTHS warranty if any one interested from delhi ncr can dm me
Price -70k(slightly negotiable also)
It has DTS as well as true 48gbps bandwidth hdmi 2.1 .
Bill, Box everything available
condition - As good as showroom piece

Hi everyone
Just to inform you guys that i am selling my LG B9 55 WITH 10 MONTHS warranty if any one interested from delhi ncr can dm me
Price -70k(slightly negotiable also)
It has DTS as well as true 48gbps bandwidth hdmi 2.1 .
Bill, Box everything available
condition - As good as showroom piece
why are you selling ?

Did anyone get different stand for LG C1 48 inch? The table mount stand that was shown to me at the store was quite different from the one that the service engineer installed. He said that stand is only for 55 inch model. Not sure if that’s true. The current stand looks more like a BX stand.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back