OLED TV's price/best quote thread

Wait, does the C1 have an evo panel?
Ya, it was reported that globally some C1 panels were shipped with the Evo!
But no way to choose, it's just a luck thing you check and find out after the TV's come home.

Guys,

Can anyone help me with the best prices of the models B1, C1, Bx and C1 55inch? Also,can you suggest me which model should i purchase? My budget is around 1 lakh and main priority is picture quality as i will not game on this.

Thanks

Guys,

Can anyone help me with the best prices of the models B1, C1, Bx and C1 55inch? Also,can you suggest me which model should i purchase? My budget is around 1 lakh and main priority is picture quality as i will not game on this.

Thanks
They are all the same if you don't want to game. Buy the cheapest one. BX was/is going for 90K on Flipkart.

They are all the same if you don't want to game. Buy the cheapest one. BX was/is going for 90K on Flipkart.
Its 1.06L now. With flipkart axis card can get it for around 1 lakh. Not worth 1 lakh right especially its 2020 model. Want to know the best prices of B1 and C1 models and then decide

Its 1.06L now. With flipkart axis card can get it for around 1 lakh. Not worth 1 lakh right especially its 2020 model. Want to know the best prices of B1 and C1 models and then decide
You can even consider the A1 if gaming is not a priority.

I was in the same Boat. Was set on BX, Skipped a deal even for a couple of grand. But, Finally got C1 due to better processor and higher brightness. Me too have Zero gaming use, pure OTT & MKV.
C1 55"? Final price mate? I'm looking into B1 and C1 55" models. Will go with C1 if there isnt much price difference between them around 7k or less. Or else will go with B1

HI,

Have anyone using FireTV 4k stick with LG OLED that you bought recently?

Disney+ Hotstar doesnt have updated 4K LG webOS app. Hence we cannot get Disney+ 4k HDR,DolbyVision videos there. So I have been using FireTV stick 4k for it. My setup is like below:

FireTv Stick -> LG BX65 OLED TV

It has been good, and I used to view all the Dolby Vision content including Hotstar. I have a premium subscription.
But from the last one week , any Dolby vision content is not working.

The error message is this:

Playback Error
Error playing this content due to media services being unavailable on your device. Please restart your device and try again. (PL-1000)

-> I tried playing Dolby vision from other apps like Netflix, Apple TV and Prime and all are fine.
-> Tried clearing data/cache and also re-installed the app.
-> Couple of FireTV reboots and LG TV reboots also did not help
There simply seems to be no fix for this issue.

The Issue is limited to Hotstar (Disney+). I contacted their Support but was unable to get any good help.
They ask me to do the same things I already did above
They ask me now to factory-reset the FireTV , but that did not solved the issue.

Has anyone else faced the same issue?

HI,

Disney+ Hotstar doesnt have updated 4K LG webOS app. Hence we cannot get Disney+ 4k HDR,DolbyVision videos there. So I have been using FireTV stick 4k for it. My setup is like below:

It has been good, and I used to view all the Dolby Vision content including Hotstar. I have a premium subscription.

Playback Error
Error playing this content due to media services being unavailable on your device. Please restart your device and try again. (PL-1000)

-> I tried playing Dolby vision from other apps like Netflix, Apple TV and Prime and all are fine.

The Issue is limited to Hotstar (Disney+). I contacted their Support but was unable to get any good help.
They ask me now to factory-reset the FireTV , but that did not solved the issue.

please post tv related issues in owners thread

HI,

Playback Error

This is a bug with hdcp. Upgrade your tv firmware.

guys the updated price from the dealer..

55 C1 - 1.35L
65 C1 - 2.55L
55 CX - 1.38 L

dealer is saying the prices have went up.. so i would say wait , i will try to get better updates.

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back