OLED TV's price/best quote thread

OLED55C1XTZ 1.06, Is it good enough?
Pulled the trigger!

The Breakfast Club Reaction GIF

A dealer has told me that the A1 and the B1 are available only online and not in physical stores. If that is not true then I might be interested in the A1 77 inch model (if priced around 2.5L).
Online pricing of 77" OLED is atrocious. 77" 2.5 lakhs may be a possibility in 2-3 years time not any time before.

I had bought a G1 65 OLED for ~2.2 lakhs plus the discounted 4 & 5 year extended warranty for ~29K from LG dealer.

A couple of weeks ago my 65 inch B9 OLED's panel died within ~1.5 years of operation. Thankfully the panel was under warranty and LG replaced the same within 2 weeks. Did not want to take the same risk once more, hence paid for the extended warranty for 4th and 5th year which was under heavy discount during Deepavali. Will move my B9 OLED from my gaming/computer room to my bedroom where the usage will be very less.

My new G1 OLED is now covered for all defects for the next 5 years. I can breath easy without wondering if a heavy breeze in California will cause a panel failure on my TV in India :p.

Edit: Had rebuilt my house and hence went on a TV shopping spree with a Mi 75inch QLED, a Samsung Frame 65 and the LG G1 65. Already have a B9 LED. Now I can actually compare all the different types of TV's and unequivocally say that the LG OLED has the best PQ of all these TV's.

@Aceman1982 Do you know why the B9 died?
No Idea. Did not use the TV for 3 months and was turned off completely. When I had turned it on last month, it gave a faint green blob and refused to turn on. The technician mentioned that panel has died but he has no clue why since everything (power circuitry and others) looks fine.

Even though it was covered under warranty its a good lesson to get as much warranty as possible (for a reasonable price like Deepavali offer).

Does LG provide only one of the mounts with C1? I got wall mount but not the strand mount.
I believe you can opt for only one of them at the time of unboxing and installation by LG guys. Installation guy will call you before coming to ask which one you need. If you opt for Stand, he will then have to place an internal order for bringing that one along with him during the installation day(to be scheduled depending on stock of stand).

Or did I misunderstand your question while you say that you got the TV Stand included with your New TV itself inside the BOX ?

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back