OLED TV's price/best quote thread

With a viewing angle of 40 degrees , you will get a distance of 6.5 feet for 65inch. Why settle for a smaller tv?

40 degrees is THX ideal angle.
i sit in my bed and watch and when I'm sitting posture it's around 6 feet from head to tv but it already strains my eyes watching my 43 Inch lg 4k.hence decided this though i know shelling extra 10 to 20k can get me 55?

Finally Bought 65 Lg G1 at 2,17500 + CB at RD + Rs 2000 Reliance Trends coupons yesterday, in Delhi, expected to be delivered today, coming from their warehouse direct. Couldn't wait any longer.
I think that those chasing better price, pay higher in terms of opportunity cost ... happy for you. Enjoy your TV :)

i sit in my bed and watch and when I'm sitting posture it's around 6 feet from head to tv but it already strains my eyes watching my 43 Inch lg 4k.hence decided this though i know shelling extra 10 to 20k can get me 55?
The eye strain could be due to the brightness you are used to(Could be).
I have experienced this first hand, dimming the TV, allows me to watch it for much longer even when i am relatively close.

Is it worth getting warranty to cover 4/5th year for LG G1 65 inch?
If it is more than 20k (which it will be - my wild guess), don't bother, or if you had cut some corners with the TV purchase that you saved some money in the festive deal, over and above what's expected then okay, go ahead. And if the warranty does not cover burn ins, it may not serve its purpose itself. Defects will be known within the first few days of a purchase. So if it had lasted for three years then fourth and fifth are only required if you fear burn in. With the evo panel, they say burn in risks are lower compared to the older ones.

Is lg c8, c9 still worth? Which one is better lg or sony?
Lg c8/9 were sold out long time ago. Demo pieces or unsold 77 inch ones are only possibly available that too it is like finding a needle in a hay stack. I would say C9 is worth it as many reckon it has a dts compatibility and passthrough which CX does not.

C1 55', October Manufacture, zero run in hours. 1.16 final price. GST Around 25000.

Got really cheap looking dinner set via scratch card. Is it ok? is it dealer or LG end?

Please share best settings of the tv.

Thanks

C1 55', October Manufacture, zero run in hours. 1.16 final price. GST Around 25000.

Got really cheap looking dinner set via scratch card. Is it ok? is it dealer or LG end?

Thanks
How did you check for run-in hours in c1 55 - Kindly advice!! - Read somewhere that it might void warranty - do you have any idea about that?

Thanks
You could try this for basic settings:

Lg C1 55 inch available at Girias banglore for 1.07 lac including card and 3k lg cashback. C1 48 for 84k .
I had bought the 48” for ~90k a few weeks ago from the same store.
Thought I’ll share it here for the FMs if they are still looking.

Lg C1 55 inch available at Girias banglore for 1.07 lac including card and 3k lg cashback. C1 48 for 84k .
I had bought the 48” for ~90k a few weeks ago from the same store.
Thought I’ll share it here for the FMs if they are still looking.
I got a 48 inches C1 from Girias for 85.5k after all offers (81,866 loan amount with 15% 6 months EMI ~ 651 on GST). There was room for more haggling, but felt the hassle was now about diminishing returns.

Last edited:
Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back