OLED TV's price/best quote thread

Yup. One fine day someone yanks the sheet of the tv and it gets caught on the tv, bringing it down.
Scary!

Scared Saturday Night Live GIF by HULU

In Bangalore, try Devi International at Madhavan Park.
Closer to Deepavali the pricing is attractive

Cheers,
Raghu

I was able to find C1 48” for 92k in girias banglore and decided to go for it . Since this is my first Oled and most forums bring up burn in issue in OLEDs just wanted to check is it seriously a concern . Also since the Brand warranty doesn’t cover burn in is there any other protection plan that covers burn in issues?

P.S : I agree BX 55 inch is better value for money option but I’m getting this mostly for gaming and smaller size makes more sense for my usage.
92K after Offers & Cashback or before?

In Bangalore, try Devi International at Madhavan Park.
Closer to Deepavali the pricing is attractive

Cheers,
Raghu
I can vouch for Devi International. My last TV was bought from there and they not only matched the best price we're getting elsewhere but as our bulk buy count increased they sweetened the price increasingly.

Thanks guys for the suggestions and the funny ideas on the TV cover ( never in my life did I think I would be thinking about TV covers of all things) For now Ive got this
I ordered this , its not cotton and its kind of micro fibre like , does the job pretty well ,

Frankly this josh of tv cover will last all of 2 months , but I might keep it long term , these folks have one in black as well - pretty good material - wont scratch
1634996300631.png

I got my LG C1 delivered yesterday on saturday but the LG guy did not give me the 3 year warranty card that LG is offering right now to which i am eligible to. What kind of card does LG Give i am thinking of registering a complain.

El cheapo noob query alert

I see that there is limit to a single transaction cashback. Just occurred to me that if one buys say a G1 for 2L, would it be possible for him to pay in two swipes of 1L each and get cashback twice? ;)

Have anyone explored such a possibility?

I see that there is limit to a single transaction cashback. Just occurred to me that if one buys say a G1 for 2L, would it be possible for him to pay in two swipes of 1L each and get cashback twice? ;)

I dont think the dealer will allow it. I am very sure there are protection mechanism against these.
But if not , let me know if it works .. :D

enquired with croma , pretty horrible quotes. more over he didnt even know the difference between C1 and CX // he kept blabbering that C1X (his model numbering) is different from what others provide. He didnt even budge when i said there is no such models.. idiots..
He was trying to push towards some LED samsung crap.. saying it will have long life my @ss...

Last year at reliance digital I used two cards for 1L each and got instant cashback on both the cards :)

Hi,
I have used the site for merch under Rs 20K (Clothes from another country)
They did reach okay, but a lot of points to note:

Customs was levied on arrival. There was nothing said about that during purchase. I paid some 3K (online via DHL, if I am not wrong)
I have also read elsewhere while researching them that for big ticket items like this, besides customs, they will also charge you shipping.

And finally, while my -- relatively low-cost -- case might have been okay (not fully, minsd you - i did feel a bit let down when the customs call came from DHL, as the site did not mention it at all) it could also all depend on seller to seller on the platform.

For this particular exercise (a TV at such cost) I'd would suggest that you avoid them.
If that is still the only way, get on email with seller, ask questions about shipping costs and customs, see if the answers sound genuine and then take a call... Even if you find everything satisfactory, I'd still suggest you window shop and bargain with some store in Chennai or Bangalore...

Regards

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back