OLED TV's price/best quote thread

Today went back to my dealer to get the stamp on the warranty card for my C9. When I spoke to the LG customer care they said like the additional 2 years warranty offer is for this festival season and that the dealer should be providing the warranty card. But the dealer has not got the same from LG yet and he claims that the invoice is sufficient for claiming 3 years warranty :mad:

Has anyone got the additional 2 years free warranty from LG for their OLEDs this season which as per the LG advertisement and leaflets is only for the purchase of TVs during this festival season. The TV box has only the regular 1 year (first) warranty card and neither the invoice or some other doc is there which says it is covered by total of 3 years warranty.

Just visited Croma in Bandra and they quoted me the C9 prices:

55" - 1.36
65" - 2.14

I'm still trying to see if i can get the 65" at a lower price

Does this include 3 yr extended warranty? I had been to Croma Thane yesterday and they quoted me 2.20 L + 7.5 cash back on HDFC card for 65" which may reduce further (they are goig to call me today to confirm the final price). Croma also said they are giving extended 3 yr LG factory warranty incuding panel warranty as well (checked and asked the Croma person 3-4 timesabout this and he confirmed it)

VSP is going to come back me today with the confirmed price too. Let's see. Letme know if you get a better price than this. When are you planning to buy?

^yes to the 3yr warranty

I'm thinking about picking it up within the month... trying to get the 65" price lowered.

You can get it under 2 lacs. Bargain harder. Say you'll buy right now at the correct price. At VS, one of the guys showed me their list of recommended prices for products, saying that he has already went below that for the 55 C9. I don't remember exactly the price for 65 C9, but it was under 2. The first digit was definitely 1 and not 2. Try Vijay Sales, Infiniti Mall, Andheri. Visiting in person gets the best quotes.

You can get it under 2 lacs. Bargain harder. Say you'll buy right now at the correct price. At VS, one of the guys showed me their list of recommended prices for products, saying that he has already went below that for the 55 C9. I don't remember exactly the price for 65 C9, but it was under 2. The first digit was definitely 1 and not 2. Try Vijay Sales, Infiniti Mall, Andheri. Visiting in person gets the best quotes.

Thanks for the info. Didn't have much time in hand yesterday, but planning to visit few more stores tomorrow.

^yes to the 3yr warranty

I'm thinking about picking it up within the month... trying to get the 65" price lowered.

I am also planning to get it in this month. Where in Mumbai are you located? Maybe we can strike a better deal if we ask the dealer for 2 pieces. Just my thought. Let me know if this works out for you.

Regards,

Pushkaraj

I got two C9s, one for 1.33 with the soundbar and one 1.23 without the soundbar
Great price! Can you please mention the store name and location?

Can I please request everyone who are posting the price to provide more details such as store name, store location (with city name), with & without freebies, any cash-back offers & card/bank names. Thanks :)

I am planning to buy one C9 this month and if there are others in Bangalore, can we get together and approach the dealers to get a better deal?

Finally purchased 55 inch C9 for 1.19 lac (after 9k cashback). I didn't want any goodies so price was reduced accordingly. Unit received was sealed pack with manufacturing date of Sep 2019. The installation team gave me Jio dongle and 4 packs of LG cleaning cloth.

Those looking for other OLED models, I got the following prices after negotiation:
LG C9 65 inch : 1.90 L
Sony A9G 55 inch : 1.73 L
Sony A8G 55 inch : 1.50 L

These are all local prices in Jaipur after a week of negotiating at Brand stores, multi brand retail shops and local dealers.

Finally purchased 55 inch C9 for 1.19 lac (after 9k cashback). I didn't want any goodies so price was reduced accordingly. Unit received was sealed pack with manufacturing date of Sep 2019. The installation team gave me Jio dongle and 4 packs of LG cleaning cloth.

Those looking for other OLED models, I got the following prices after negotiation:
LG C9 65 inch : 1.90 L
Sony A9G 55 inch : 1.73 L
Sony A8G 55 inch : 1.50 L

These are all local prices in Jaipur after a week of negotiating at Brand stores, multi brand retail shops and local dealers.
Great prices !

Can you specify details of the price 1.9L for LG C9 ? Like shop details and what is all included like Cashback, 3 year warranty and EMIs ?

Great price! Can you please mention the store name and location?

Can I please request everyone who are posting the price to provide more details such as store name, store location (with city name), with & without freebies, any cash-back offers & card/bank names. Thanks :)

LG shoppe in Pitampura, New Delhi. I will also get 2 bluetooth speakers after 15-20 days.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back