OLED TV's price/best quote thread

Please PM your numbers let’s create a what’s app group for group buy in delhi and close the deal before it’s too late and all stock is gone, I am in for c955 or c965

called Vijay Sales Kalka Ji and got quote of 1.5l for 55C9 and 2.38 for 685C9 over the phone. Another store quotes 1.3 for 55C9, 1.9 for 65B9 and 2.15 for 65C9.

In both cases, they said further discounts will be provided once I visit the store.

called Vijay Sales Kalka Ji and got quote of 1.5l for 55C9 and 2.38 for 685C9 over the phone. Another store quotes 1.3 for 55C9, 1.9 for 65B9 and 2.15 for 65C9.

In both cases, they said further discounts will be provided once I visit the store.
This is pattern.all prices matching online price.i think you will get 20 to 30k diss

Are we not getting the 48inch version of CX here? I am guessing CX 55 Inch will be close to 2 lakhs.
Lg India website presently only mentions 55, 65, 77 CX. Last year C9 at launch was being quoted by dealers at about 1.6 lacs. I believe this year we would be able to get CX at about 1.4-1.5 at launch and about 1-1.1 at Diwali.

Lg India website presently only mentions 55, 65, 77 CX. Last year C9 at launch was being quoted by dealers at about 1.6 lacs. I believe this year we would be able to get CX at about 1.4-1.5 at launch and about 1-1.1 at Diwali.
Are you sure about this? This sounds too good. I mean, it is not possible get even C9 at those rates (100k) as of now.

Are you sure about this? This sounds too good. I mean, it is not possible get even C9 at those rates (100k) as of now.
I am saying at around Diwali, last year at Dusherra myself (many other forum members also around Diwali) had got 55C9 for 1.15 lacs with 3 years warranty, every year prices get little lower. This year 1-1.1 for 55CX is absolutely realistic.

Hi guys! Anyone here from patna, bihar planning to buy an lg oled tv , or has already bought one? I'm planning to buy one this festive season. I'm planning to buy c9/b9 65" (or cx/bx 65" if in budget). I tried bargaining at stores here in my area ( Aditya Vision and Reliance Digital ) . b9 was not available anywhere except Aditya Vision that too was quoting price even higher than c9 which RD was offering me lol (maybe trying to cheat me) . RD was cheapest. RD offered me 2.08L (without any freebies or CB) for C9 65 ,3 weeks ago. Hope it'll get down further in Festive season. what best price should I expect for 65" c9 in this festive season, ( considering last year, people bought it at as low as 1.8L).?

Also guys, I need a suggestion. my usage pattern is:-
1). Airtel DTH ( 2-3 hours per day, at max maybe 5hr , that too on Saturday/Sundays when my father is at home, watching news.)
2). Mostly Youtube (Not much OTTs).
3). Some random pictures/videos via our phones through casting.

So, my questions are, should I re consider buying oled TV ? as according to my usage pattern , will I get burn-in / image retention? If yes, is there any other better alternative LED/QLED TVs I should go for ? My choices are:- x9500g / Sm9000 / The Frame 2020 or anything better according to you guys?

Thanks.

Hi guys! Anyone here from patna, bihar planning to buy an lg oled tv , or has already bought one? I'm planning to buy one this festive season. I'm planning to buy c9/b9 65" (or cx/bx 65" if in budget). I tried bargaining at stores here in my area ( Aditya Vision and Reliance Digital ) . b9 was not available anywhere except Aditya Vision that too was quoting price even higher than c9 which RD was offering me lol (maybe trying to cheat me) . RD was cheapest. RD offered me 2.08L (without any freebies or CB) for C9 65 ,3 weeks ago. Hope it'll get down further in Festive season. what best price should I expect for 65" c9 in this festive season, ( considering last year, people bought it at as low as 1.8L).?

1). Airtel DTH ( 2-3 hours per day, at max maybe 5hr , that too on Saturday/Sundays when my father is at home, watching news.)

So, my questions are, should I re consider buying oled TV ? as according to my usage pattern , will I get burn-in / image retention? If yes, is there any other better alternative LED/QLED TVs I should go for ? My choices are:- x9500g / Sm9000 / The Frame 2020 or anything better according to you guys?

Thanks.
Hey!

Certainly, you can buy an OLED but as per your use case, Sony 950G would be a better fit for 40k cheaper. OLED would be a better choice for a Home theater enthusiast with Quality source though I am no one to deter you from getting an OLED if you like it. I got mine @1.75 for 65" in Bangalore last diwali (bulk buying 3 TVs with friends and after all the cashback).

Thanks.

Hello, DarkLord. Welcome! I guess you already know me well. Lol

For your usage, OLED doesn't make sense tbh. DTH isn't going to even give you HDR any time soon in India.

So I'm not sure even investing in FALD is the right option either. You won't be utilising the reason it costs so much compared to other TVs, and that's high peak brightness for HDR.

Frame 2020 should be a good candidate. You will have decent HDR for some YouTube videos that you might wanna watch or downloaded movies. I suspect you'll be able to get it anywhere from 1-1.2l with some additonal offers during independence day sales. That's a decent amount of savings over X950G and C9.

Only thing will be the poor viewing angles. But those will be there in X950G too. X950H has wide angle filter in 65-inch, but not sure at price it will be launched, and it might cost just as much as C9, which does have excellent viewing angles.

Hey!

Certainly, you can buy an OLED but as per your use case, Sony 950G would be a better fit for 40k cheaper. OLED would be a better choice for a Home theater enthusiast with Quality source though I am no one to deter you from getting an OLED if you like it. I got mine @1.75 for 65" in Bangalore last diwali (bulk buying 3 TVs with friends and after all the cashback).
Wow. that's the lowest price I've seen in this thread. Yes I too was inclined towards sony x95g (if considering led), as I have seen some people complaining about over blooming on sm9000. And Thanks for your reply. really appreciated.

Last edited:
Hello, DarkLord. Welcome! I guess you already know me well. Lol

For your usage, OLED doesn't make sense tbh. DTH isn't going to even give you HDR any time soon in India.

So I'm not sure even investing in FALD is the right option either. You won't be utilising the reason it costs so much compared to other TVs, and that's high peak brightness for HDR.

Frame 2020 should be a good candidate. You will have decent HDR for some YouTube videos that you might wanna watch or downloaded movies. I suspect you'll be able to get it anywhere from 1-1.2l with some additonal offers during independence day sales. That's a decent amount of savings over X950G and C9.

Only thing will be the poor viewing angles. But those will be there in X950G too. X950H has wide angle filter in 65-inch, but not sure at price it will be launched, and it might cost just as much as C9, which does have excellent viewing angles.
Thanks for your suggestions. really appreciated . currently we have Sony Bravia LED TV 46" (kd ex520). I think it's 9 years old but now started giving display problems (Colourful lines on half of panel). So we decided to buy a new tv.

Also, my mom watches a lot of serials on YouTube. Currently she watches on her Galaxy Tab S5e and note 10+ ( previously she used to watch on xiaomi MI pad 1). Since then, she's fond of Amoled's beautiful and punchy colors. She really enjoys watching serials on this screen ( there's a day night difference between the screen quality of xiaomi Mi pad and Galaxy Tab S5e). So now she wants to watch them on even bigger screen (65") but at the same time wants the same colour as of amoled. So she told me to buy Samsung TV lol (you know indian moms ). So 3 weeks ago we went to RD. We watched few clips of serials on YouTube (1080p) via note10+ through screen share and also directly through YT on Q60R 55" and c9 65" . But My God, Samsung's (even being 55") quality was not even close to the lg oled's. The picture was oversaturate and too washed out in Samsung (like can't differentiate between hair and forehead or nose and mouth of the person . it was like everything was mixed up lol) . My mom rejected it at that instant lol . LG was also not that good but still faaar better than q60r (frankly speaking , Q60R's youtube video quality was not even close to 50% of oled's ) and watchable if watched at 10 feet distance ( in store, we were watching it at as close as 2 feet but in our home we have sofa at a distance of 10 to 12 feet from the wall ). We didn't try playing serials on Q70R and Q80R ( actually after watching oled, we forgot those lol). On playing directly from YouTube the quality was better than mirroring it via phone.

So do you think if we can get atleast 80 to 90% close quality of oled on Sony x95g or in the frame tv or any other LED/QLED models (Q70R/80R)?

Also our budget is around 1.5L. But we can stretch it to 1.7-1.8 if needed ).

Thanks.

Last edited:
Thanks for your suggestions. really appreciated . currently we have Sony Bravia LED TV 46" (kd ex520). I think it's 9 years old but now started giving display problems (Colourful lines on half of panel). So we decided to buy a new tv.

Also, my mom watches a lot of serials on YouTube. Currently she watches on her Galaxy Tab S5e and note 10+ ( previously she used to watch on xiaomi MI pad 1). Since then, she's fond of Amoled's beautiful and punchy colors. She really enjoys watching serials on this screen ( there's a day night difference between the screen quality of xiaomi Mi pad and Galaxy Tab S5e). So now she wants to watch them on even bigger screen (65") but at the same time wants the same colour as of amoled. So she told me to buy Samsung TV lol (you know indian moms ). So 3 weeks ago we went to RD. We watched few clips of serials on YouTube (1080p) via note10+ through screen share and also directly through YT on Q60R 55" and c9 65" . But My God, Samsung's (even being 55") quality was not even close to the lg oled's. The picture was oversaturate and too washed out in Samsung (like can't differentiate between hair and forehead or nose and mouth of the person . it was like everything was mixed up lol) . My mom rejected it at that instant lol . LG was also not that good but still faaar better than q60r (frankly speaking , Q60R's youtube video quality was not even close to 50% of oled's ) and watchable if watched at 10 feet distance ( in store, we were watching it at as close as 2 feet but in our home we have sofa at a distance of 10 to 12 feet from the wall ). We didn't try playing serials on Q70R and Q80R ( actually after watching oled, we forgot those lol). On playing directly from YouTube the quality was better than mirroring it via phone.

So do you think if we can get atleast 80 to 90% close quality of oled on Sony x95g or in the frame tv or any other LED/QLED models (Q70R/80R)?

Thanks.
Try Sony X95G. According to Rtings its most color accurate out of box. Also sony is known for its upscaling which would be a big +ve for DTH viewing

Thanks.

Haha! Your mom clearly knows what she wants.

FALDs do get you close. Now whether that's enough or not, that's for you to decide.

Don't get Q80R though. I found out today only that Samsung's high-end models have a problem with discolored smudges on the screen.

X950G is a good contender. It does bloom more than Samsung sets. If your mom watches her serials with a light on, the blooming shouldn't be that apparent. In a dark room, it will be apparent. Whether it will bother her, no idea. You can also add bias lighting to help with that.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back