OLED TV's price/best quote thread

Wow. Thanks for the suggestions guyz... Really appreciated. Will sure consider x95g or x95h ( hope it launches before diwali). Will try them in store. If close to my mom's liking, then I'll buy it ; otherwise will consider oled. Thanks again.

Thanks for your suggestions. really appreciated . currently we have Sony Bravia LED TV 46" (kd ex520). I think it's 9 years old but now started giving display problems (Colourful lines on half of panel). So we decided to buy a new tv.

Also, my mom watches a lot of serials on YouTube. Currently she watches on her Galaxy Tab S5e and note 10+ ( previously she used to watch on xiaomi MI pad 1). Since then, she's fond of Amoled's beautiful and punchy colors. She really enjoys watching serials on this screen ( there's a day night difference between the screen quality of xiaomi Mi pad and Galaxy Tab S5e). So now she wants to watch them on even bigger screen (65") but at the same time wants the same colour as of amoled. So she told me to buy Samsung TV lol (you know indian moms ). So 3 weeks ago we went to RD. We watched few clips of serials on YouTube (1080p) via note10+ through screen share and also directly through YT on Q60R 55" and c9 65" . But My God, Samsung's (even being 55") quality was not even close to the lg oled's. The picture was oversaturate and too washed out in Samsung (like can't differentiate between hair and forehead or nose and mouth of the person . it was like everything was mixed up lol) . My mom rejected it at that instant lol . LG was also not that good but still faaar better than q60r (frankly speaking , Q60R's youtube video quality was not even close to 50% of oled's ) and watchable if watched at 10 feet distance ( in store, we were watching it at as close as 2 feet but in our home we have sofa at a distance of 10 to 12 feet from the wall ). We didn't try playing serials on Q70R and Q80R ( actually after watching oled, we forgot those lol). On playing directly from YouTube the quality was better than mirroring it via phone.

So do you think if we can get atleast 80 to 90% close quality of oled on Sony x95g or in the frame tv or any other LED/QLED models (Q70R/80R)?

Also our budget is around 1.5L. But we can stretch it to 1.7-1.8 if needed ).

Thanks.
I will suggest you get the OLED since you have the budget for it. Once you get the TV you will quickly adjust to it. Even normal stuff looks good. Serials will be taken care of through youtube and hotstar which is available on the LG. Why not the get the best that you can when you clearly have the budget you wont regret it.

I will suggest you get the OLED since you have the budget for it. Once you get the TV you will quickly adjust to it. Even normal stuff looks good. Serials will be taken care of through youtube and hotstar which is available on the LG. Why not the get the best that you can when you clearly have the budget you wont regret it.
thnks.. but recently I'm seeing some FMs complaining regarding panel issues, dead pixels, banding issues etc... and above all that, lg's "not so good" warranty. So I'm hesitated to buy one . :(

thnks.. but recently I'm seeing some FMs complaining regarding panel issues, dead pixels, banding issues etc... and above all that, lg's "not so good" warranty. So I'm hesitated to buy one . :(
Where are you planning to keep the tv.if its in bright room definitely consider sony or samsung LCD.also dont rush now.wait till festive season you will get newer model irrespective of OLED or non OLED and better offers and may be extended warranty

New Xiaomi oled tv is just 1840 dollars(137000 inr).can't believe that.
Specs dont look real.the article says 1000 nits brightness.thats not possible.there is only one tv in the world which come close to having 1000 nits that is panasonic GZ/HZ2000 series.That tv is in 4-5 Lac range may be more.

Not understood your stetment.xiaomi is Jayant killer.last time samsung this time lg.
Panel supplier definitely not lg,may be BOE or someone else.need to find out.

Poor Jayant !

Anyways my point was, unless Xiaomi start manufacturing OLED panels themselves, they cant undercut LG's price. B9/BX would be the cheapest OLED in India for the foreseeable future. One thing is certain, that OLED panels manufacturing is costly and you cant expect a 65" panel for less than 1.5 lac in India anytime soon.

You are right,This is the answer

You are right,This is the answer

But will this decrease the production cost of OLED panels? From a buyer's prospective, will u buy a 90k Xiaomi OLED (if it becomes available anytime) or a LG B9 for 1.1? I would certainly prefer to invest 20k more rather than trusting Xiaomi

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back