OLED TV's price/best quote thread

LG has reduced the CX price in US and its now selling for 1500.I hope they follow same trend in india.Also strangely the its selling the 48 inches also for 1500.

The US market has actual competition like the new TCL 6 series or the Hisense H9G, so LG has to reduce price to be competitive. In India on the other hand there is just junk selling below ₹1 lac, so there is no competition. LG, Sony and Samsung can price their products however they like and get away with it.

Also the physical retail and their margins hurt the price a lot. Except the Samsung frame, no other (good) TV gets sold online by the manufacturer itself.

The prices here in goa are very high for 55c9 had enquired in July.

Starting from 1.75L in my locality and was able to get a deal at 1.45L at LG brand store and by using bajaj finance EMI it was landed at 1.39L after one EMI waived off.

9k cashback option was not available because I didnt have credit card otherwise it could have been at 1.36L.

What is the dealer margin for c9 ?

Was informed by dealer that the price he got the unit was at 1.39L and furthermore the rate is set by the company based on location. In Goa the sales volume is less that is why the prices are higher.

Right now the 55cx is getting sold at 1.70L at LG brand store.

Please can someone shed light on this? Was this price fair or high?

It feels bad considering many people here getting or got it at 1.1 to 1.25L :(

In Goa the reverse is true i.e. offline prices are higher than online prices and dealers sometimes price match amazon.

The prices here in goa are very high for 55c9 had enquired in July.

Starting from 1.75L in my locality and was able to get a deal at 1.45L at LG brand store and by using bajaj finance EMI it was landed at 1.39L after one EMI waived off.

9k cashback option was not available because I didnt have credit card otherwise it could have been at 1.36L.

What is the dealer margin for c9 ?

Was informed by dealer that the price he got the unit was at 1.39L and furthermore the rate is set by the company based on location. In Goa the sales volume is less that is why the prices are higher.

Right now the 55cx is getting sold at 1.70L at LG brand store.

Please can someone shed light on this? Was this price fair or high?

It feels bad considering many people here getting or got it at 1.1 to 1.25L :(

In Goa the reverse is true i.e. offline prices are higher than online prices and dealers sometimes price match amazon.
C9 is available on Amazon for 1.39L so maybe you could price match it?
It's definitely not a fair price. People are getting CX for 1.5L or less in metros.

You should wait for diwali or December.lg china plant is already in full swing after they send 3 airplane full of their eng from sk.now their capacity is more than double and demand is less due to different reasons.what c9 stock you are seeing is manufactured before February so it is in high rate .but believe me 65cx already been in market with 2.25l.so you will get better price in couple of months.their product already in disscaunt mode except india .
Ref.

I hope you're right, lol.
That would be an amazing price.
I strongly believe that Vendors/Dealers/On-line Retailers should reduce their profit margins and give some degree of discount during Diwali sale and price the product realistically and not get greedy, which is further boosted by bank discounts during Diwali Sale, else I see a missed opportunity and might end up with piled up inventory of these expensive TVs during such dire times, when GDP is all time low. 1.55L for a 55" CX is absurd in my books and strongly believe 1.20-1.25L is a very reasonable price. I am sure 65" will be sold for a high price without much discounts and also will go out of stock before the end of product cycle, but 55" I doubt. I see more people with black money spending on 65" TVs and they pay cash and buy high priced appliances without any issues, so 65" OLED TVs price is demand inflated.

I strongly believe that Vendors/Dealers/On-line Retailers should reduce their profit margins and give some degree of discount during Diwali sale and price the product realistically and not get greedy, which is further boosted by bank discounts during Diwali Sale, else I see a missed opportunity and might end up with piled up inventory of these expensive TVs during such dire times, when GDP is all time low. 1.55L for a 55" CX is absurd in my books and strongly believe 1.20-1.25L is a very reasonable price. I am sure 65" will be sold for a high price without much discounts and also will go out of stock before the end of product cycle, but 55" I doubt. I see more people with black money spending on 65" TVs and they pay cash and buy high priced appliances without any issues, so 65" OLED TVs price is demand inflated.

1.20-12.5L for 55 inch CX would be Nice. Since Last year C9 was being sold in the same price range during Oct-Nov month with various offers and promotions. The current situation will either be better prices and discounts or it will the opposite.

Why reliance digital not selling new model of lg oled,atleast they are not listed on their web.any idea???

I hope sony launch it with sensible prices.The tv is good but sony has to price it with 10-15K range of CX. Otherwise people are not gonna buy it.

Dgh2kepX4AA-pM0

tcl coming with qd-oled tech this year.samsung promised this to introduce in 1 -2 year. It is said that new tv will have all the benefits of oled and covers all problems and cheaper than oled.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back