OLED TV's price/best quote thread

yes around 1-1.15.
unlikely, I was talking to the LG store, and they don't have the stocks they used to like last year, the OLED production factories are running almost at half the capacity. At-least that is what he told me, may be to get me to buy now :)

unlikely, I was talking to the LG store, and they don't have the stocks they used to like last year, the OLED production factories are running almost at half the capacity. At-least that is what he told me, may be to get me to buy now :)
For CX, people are getting quotes of 1.5L right now. I think it's reasonable to expect a 20k-25k discount around Diwali from this level. But who knows tbh. Let's see. I'm pretty set on getting an OLED before the year ends.

Well if you trust LG store guy then please go ahead and buy. Anyways will know it soon. Diwali is not far.

Anyone has a idea about the 65 LG OLED GX pricing? I think the pricing I am getting is pretty high compared to the 65 CX

Anyone has a idea about the 65 LG OLED GX pricing? I think the pricing I am getting is pretty high compared to the 65 CX
The GX is part of the Gallery series by LG. It is a lifestyle product and will be charged at a premium. I think it's 3.xL at this point.

And I'm not sure if the GX will see a lot of offers this Diwali compared to the CX. Also, I don't think small offers will matter to the people in the market for a GX anyway.

The GX is part of the Gallery series by LG. It is a lifestyle product and will be charged at a premium. I think it's 3.xL at this point.

And I'm not sure if the GX will see a lot of offers this Diwali compared to the CX. Also, I don't think small offers will matter to the people in the market for a GX anyway.
I am really drawn to the GX since I would be wall monting it, and it would be really nice looking that way. Wish it wasn't that much costlier than than the CX :/

Can anyone try getting a quote locally and see how much you get for the GX? That will help me decide

LG has reduced the CX price in US and its now selling for 1500.I hope they follow same trend in india.Also strangely the its selling the 48 inches also for 1500.

I just heard from youtuber Stop the Fomo that LG's OLED plant in China is rocking in full capacity and it's also actually cheaper to produce CX compared to C9.

Where? I am looking to buy CX and LG official dealer in Bangalore is quoting 163K before 9k HDFC cashback - working out to 155K. Is that a good price?
It's a very bad price, A few days ago, I saw regular sellers on Flipkart selling CX 55" between 1.45L to 1.48L. You should get 55" CX for 1.15 to 1.25L during Diwali sale.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back