OLED TV's price/best quote thread

Went to couple of stores to find a good deal on x9500g 55". Most I could bring down here in bangalore is a mere 2k. I think Sony has locked dealers here with an iron hand on price negotation, funny enough one sony dealer quoted higher than sony india price.

Compared to oleds blacks levels are acceptable on x95 and qleds but there is a big difference. On the flip side, not sure if they are calibrated wrong, but I found oled to be crushing shadows more than x95 which is a turn off for me. That plus the 20-30k price difference is making me lean towards sony.
what is the quote you got and where?

what is the quote you got and where?
Bangalore all places are giving at mrp of 1.1l as far as I know. No discounts sadly.
Got the 55” A8G for 1.44, including 6k cash back.
Congrats!

If anyone else looking for oleds lg BX should be possible for 1.4l after cashbacks. 2019 models are mostly display models at this point.

This OLED pricing thread has been converted into a Sony FALD pricing thread. Members don't have simple discipline to post relevant posts, they can create a separate FALD thread and stop posting FALD pricing in OLED thread.

Agree and even after discussing the same earlier also members are still posting about Sony X’s instead of OLED.

Spoke to a store manager at an LG outlet in Chennai.
After launch of CX, all C9(55") units have been marked down to an absolute price of 1.26L. No offers or anything.
Every other store like Reliance Digital, Croma, etc. are still livid with the prices because they only have a limited stock left and they have buyers for it. So they don't bother reducing the price. RD quoted 1.35L.

CX(55") is still around 1.74L, but without the free 32 inch TV and some additional cashback offers, it comes down to 1.54L in total.

The only factors which will lower the price will be,
China factory doubles the production and if Xiaomi enter the market with their oled master tv .
It will also interesting to see how duel cell and mini led dent the market

The only factors which will lower the price will be,
China factory doubles the production and if Xiaomi enter the market with their oled master tv .
It will also interesting to see how duel cell and mini led dent the market
Dual Cell and mini led are not coming this year. If Xiaomi comes with OLED. It has to launch it for below 85K.as BX will be around 1.05-1.1 in diwali.

Anyways i don't think Chinese companies going to launch many TVs in India this year. even Hisense is launching Toshiba to avoid anti-China sentiments

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back